Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ouch, self-placing yourself in a group who doesnt give 2 shits about you....
Page: 11

TunaFishyMe

Ouch, self-placing yourself in a group who doesnt give 2 shits about you.

sophiem

maddafucka shup up stupied gay or kid what ever omg just stfu.

R.I.P UsrerBin

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lol@Userbin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

petition to bomb turkey

Would be awesome since Turkey is a very strong country
    u mean those 12 year old nerds are strong ?[/b]
    Try us.[/b][/quote]
    he dosnt realize tht we have like the most nukes ever excpe korea

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol 40? *Im 19, at work right now. *Difference between me and you is that I can get jobs better than macdonalds. *O wait, would macdonalds even hire you?
    yea theyd make turky burgers

TristoN

Default Re: About Userbin [dont talk from my back, talk to me instea

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin
    I never liked him never will, Maybe it was a bit harsh but i think it was an excellent example i made there.

He cursed ALL Turks , I only did 1 guy. You guys say NOTHING about what that guy said about ALL Turks but you guys do whine about this one guy.. *sigh*

Cant be arsed ok aga? Cant be arsed.

Then again, I wish your destiny's will be the same as Userbins.
    Fucking turkish cunt, your the reason KO hates turks - and BTW, mike said that BECAUSE YOU SAY STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS. In all actuality, I really do hope someone close to you dies a horrible death - my best friend died in car wreck May 4, so I know EXACTLY the feeling. Fuck you turkish cunt, I hope you fucking rot in the depths of hell. and +1 to Fuck your allah to cuz I have no respect for bastards like you.

and to the kid who said hes just using freedom of speech, its liberal bastards like you in the USA that are why we have so many issues

NickO

_madyb_

[quote]
    Turkish people are ashamed of people like zaraki.
    How do you know?
    HOw DO YOU KNOW'MU
    ÇÜNKÜ BENİM GİBİ GERÇEK TÜRKLER SENİN GİBİ KIÇIKIRIK VELETCAN OROSPU ÇOCUKLARI GİBİ DEĞİLLER GERÇEK BİR TURK ASLA BİRE ÖLÜNÜN ARKASINDAN KONUŞMAZ , BİR TÜRKSEN BİR VATANDAŞININ ÖLÜMÜNE ÜZÜLMEN GEREKECEĞİ YERDE KIÇINI DEVİRMİŞ EN ADİ OROSPU ÇOCUKLARI GİBİ BOŞ BOŞ KONUŞUYORSUN YUKARDA ALLAH VAR ,SENİN GİBİ YORUYMSUZ SÜTÜ BOZUK BİR PİÇ İÇİN BURDA MİLLET TÜRKLERİ SÖVÜYOR , SEN Bİ,R İNSAN DEĞİLSİN SEN BİR TÜRK DEĞİLSİN TÜRK'SEN TÜRKÜM DİYEBİLMEK İSTİYOSAN BÖYLE IRKÇI VE YA OROSPU ÇOCUKLUĞU YAPMIYACAKSAN KENDİ KANINDAN BİRİNİN ARKASINDAN KONUŞMAKİ ATA'MIZI ÖRNEK AL ATATÜRK GİDİPTE YENDİĞİ DÜŞMANININ BAYRAĞINI GERİ DİKİYOR YERDE KALMASINA İZİN VERMİYOR O ZAMANKİ YUNANİNSTANDA SU ANKİ BURDAKİ ÖNYARGILI İNSANLAR GİBİYDİ DİKKATLİ DÜŞÜNÜRSEN DURUM AYNI AMA PARDON SEN DUVAR KADAR KÜT Bİ GERİZEKALISIN ...SEN BİR OROSPU ÇOCUĞUSUN ,SEN BENM BU OYUN İÇİN İLK DEFA AĞZIMI BOZMAMI SAĞLAYAN GERİZEKALI BİR İNSANSIN VE BİZ GERÇEK TÜRKLER SENDEN UTANIYORUZ....AL SANA "HOW DO YOU KNOW"
    YOU FAGGOT BASTARD KID HE'S EVEN NOT REAL TURK JUST TRYING TO BLAME US AND KAYA DOESN'T MEAN ALL USA PEOPLE AND ISRAEL PEOPLE KILLER OR TERORISTS BUT YOUR POLITICIANS (SAME WITH OURS) DOIN THAT FOR PETROLIUM...THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME PLS TELL THE PEOPLE HERE BLAMING TURKS WHO'S THE REAL TURK HERE
    IF YOU WANNA VISIT TURKEY ANYTIME I CAN HELP YOU TO SEE REAL AND GG TURKISH PEOPLE

_madyb_

Originally posted by unclebubba76+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unclebubba76)</div>
    Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)
    Originally posted by Trii
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

petition to bomb turkey

u mean those 12 year old nerds are strong ?
    Try us.[/b]
    he dosnt realize tht we have like the most nukes ever excpe korea[/b][/quote]
    by the way you dont realize Turkey pas many wars without cool weapons as like as yours ....we can defend our homes any time but i am peaceful guy and ever dont want fight if there'll be a war with Turkey it wont be same like as Iraq wars >.<

Dragonfaire

I feel no need to read any more of this. I do feel the need to say that you are bringing death upon yourself. And I will be happy for it you worthless waste of space and air.

Hostage

Someone PLEASE tell me where Zaraki lives.

Even he cant pull himself out of this one. I'm suprised HolyDreamz hasnt come to save him.

wako0

fuck i have a headache

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

anybody got popcorn for me? :wub:

TristoN

Default Re: About Userbin [dont talk from my back, talk to me instea

[quote]
    bla bla bla Fuck your allah turkish cunt to cuz I have no respect for bastards like you.

bla bla bla

NickO

Originally posted by _madyb_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_madyb_)</div>
    Originally posted by unclebubba76+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unclebubba76)
    Originally posted by Lol@Userbin
    Originally posted by Trii
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

petition to bomb turkey

u mean those 12 year old nerds are strong ?

Try us.
    he dosnt realize tht we have like the most nukes ever excpe korea[/b]
    by the way you dont realize Turkey pas many wars without cool weapons as like as yours ....we can defend our homes any time but i am peaceful guy and ever dont want fight if there'll be a war with Turkey it wont be same like as Iraq wars >.<[/b][/quote]wont be the same b/c well blow u up b4 there is a war...

Originally posted by schrotti
    anybody got popcorn for me? *:wub:
    yep, i've got some, had to stock up for Diez of Our Lives you know.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti
    anybody got popcorn for me? *:wub:
    yep, i've got some, had to stock up for Diez of Our Lives you know.[/b]

would u like to share with me? ill bring the beer...
    oh wait.. coke for u ur still underage :P

edit: • @Shurt` gives schrottmon some popcorn for the show

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast