Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hostage Someone PLEASE tell me where Zaraki lives. Even he cant pull himself out of this one. ...
Page: 12

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Hostage
    Someone PLEASE tell me where Zaraki lives.

Even he cant pull himself out of this one. I'm suprised HolyDreamz hasnt come to save him.
    In a shit hole.

_madyb_

Originally posted by unclebubba76+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unclebubba76)</div>
    Originally posted by _madyb_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_madyb_)
    Originally posted by unclebubba76
    Originally posted by Lol@Userbin
    Originally posted by Trii
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lol@Userbin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

petition to bomb turkey

Would be awesome since Turkey is a very strong country

u mean those 12 year old nerds are strong ?

Try us.

he dosnt realize tht we have like the most nukes ever excpe korea
    by the way you dont realize Turkey pas many wars without cool weapons as like as yours ....we can defend our homes any time but i am peaceful guy and ever dont want fight if there'll be a war with Turkey it wont be same like as Iraq wars >.<[/b]
    wont be the same b/c well blow u up b4 there is a war...[/b][/quote]
    i dont think it'll be like as you guess.......

Mental_Anguish

Wow, there are entirely too many 12 year olds on here. My 2 cents is ...... not all turks are bad, not all of any race are bad. There are assholes in every race though. You can usually pick them out from their smell. Mods should have removed this thread a longgg time ago.

no b/c this is the one topic where every1 can express and flame every1 else but is till thimk tht all turks should be banned and Zaraki should be doused in kerosene litten on fire the strangled while bieng crushed under 500 tons of wate h43r: r

Hostage

*Season 1 ends*

Interesting reading. I actually read all 7 pages of pure hate towards this kid.

I dont get why u guys play Zaraki's little game. He does it all the time and yet u guys fall for it. He is a kid with pretty much no morals. Says something stupidly offensive, triggers a flame war and then blames everyone for being racist or anti-turks. Same old trick of playing the victim.

This has nothing to do with religion, politics, israel war, 9/11 or racism. Is just this tard trying to get under your skin. Now he will tell all his fucked up friends like him, that there's a topic in ko4life where ppl attack their religion, insult their god, etc. and flaming never ends til we again ban all turkey, and again get tagged as racists.

Zaraki will never change, no matter how much u flame him or insult him. Like most of his kind, he knows he is right and everyone else is wrong. Maybe someday he will feel the effect of his words in real flesh, but til that time comes, he will be the same prick he has always been.

Your flaming will just make more and more ppl get into it since more and more comments are offensive towards religion, countries, etc. that have absolutly nothing to do with Zaraki's post. I find that as stupid as Zaraki himself.

If u really want to do something about this, go do it. Contact ppl in Turkey, track him and get someone to pay him a visit and maybe make him understand that what he does is wrong and gives a really bad name to other turks. A big mouth like him is not difficult to track. Cause punching a keyboard 100000 miles away really dont mean anything.

Banned

For real, where does this prick live? I'd be glad to beat his sorry ass

SirChaoS

He lives in the Netherlands, if i'm right ....

*Season 1 ends*
    nah, Phantom said season 1 isn't over yet. This has been Diez of Our Lives: The Movie.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

*Season 1 ends*
    it hasnt ended yet :P

Banned

In before the re-lock h43r:

TristoN

na i think he lives in turkey.. not istanbul tho

Icouldhavebeenyourdad

I currently am in :

Mersin
    Flamingo 4
    6ci kat
    nr 65

zzz

Dragonfaire

Devile, you know me I try to be nice to everyone and to make people happy. I can't help but think that someone that has such pure evil inside of him as he doesn't deserve to breath air that could be used for good decent people. And to spread such hate as he does will only bring it back in upon himself. And We don't need to do anything but sit back and watch him waste away into the nothingness he makes for himself.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast