Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Userbin if you read this, lay under me so i can grab your nuts plxxxxx!!!!!...
Page: 2

Lol@Userbin

Userbin if you read this, lay under me so i can grab your nuts plxxxxx!!!!!

Sybillia

He cursed ALL Turks , I only did 1 guy. You guys say NOTHING about what that guy said about ALL Turks but you guys do whine about this one guy.. *sigh*
    Cause we follow the view of this one guy, and no one cares bout you.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by wastyrx
    Fuck you ok dont talk any bad thing about userbin if u dont like who wares but hes dead n he deserves respect even if it comes from u
    kes ceneni bullshit konusmayi birak amk

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Sybillia
    He cursed ALL Turks , I only did 1 guy. You guys say NOTHING about what that guy said about ALL Turks but you guys do whine about this one guy.. *sigh*
    Cause we follow the view of this one guy, and no one cares bout you.
    why do i have to care about YOU GUYS THEN? FUCK USERBIN!

evenson

See, he cant make an intelligent argument so he resorts to what him and holydupez do best, try to flame with someone a 9 year old would come up with after getting called a "pooo pooo head". as holydupez so intelligently put it, "Get some brainz in your head."

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by evenson
    See, he cant make an intelligent argument so he resorts to what him and holydupez do best, try to flame with someone a 9 year old would come up with after getting called a "pooo pooo head". as holydupez so intelligently put it, "Get some brainz in your head."
    Go whine more about your belt nigga and you would quit? wouldnt you? niglet

FlyingCat

:unsure:

ppl like u makes everyone hates turks even more.. :mellow:

Cleatus

someday this pathetic piece of shit will lose a family member in a devastating accident.. and he will realize just how much of a worthless pile of monkey shit he is.. remember this day.. and wet himself as he cries in a corner....

obviously this creature is not human as he is lacking soul - I have no guilt in kssin, tradespamming, pm-spamming, basically everything i can do to make this guy go bye bye.. I'm really disappointed at the ppl inhis party.. they are good people.. i hope they disbanded shortly after this....

FatM4n

If you feel ok, to flame a dead man, you seriously need to get a life cuz if we not pay respect for the dead whom shall we pay respect for.

and a.q and sie to you

KrisTysonLegolas

Stupid ass mother fuckin unrespectful little cocksucking bitch turk

turks are fucking gay and can suck my big fat fucking cock no wonder no body likes turks TURKS ARE FUCKING RETARDS!

omg what a fucking retard

Respect The Dead

awww turks getting upset so saaaad.

I see this behaviour from turks everyday which goes unpunished, and as soon as someone insults something that DOESNT EXIST then its the banstick. Fucking stupid politically correct rules.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by FatM4n
    If you feel ok, to flame a dead man, you seriously need to get a life cuz if we not pay respect for the dead whom shall we pay respect for.

and a.q and sie to you
    Same goes for the ones who flames Turks. btw lol at banning kayah for saying "Freedom of speech"

wastyrx

sen ölü bi adama küfür edince Türklere saygımı duyacaklar yoksa tam tersimi olacak? bu kadar alçalma ölü bi adamın arkasından konuşulmaz sevmesende nefrette etsen o ölü saygı göstermen gerekir!

evenson

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    Go whine more about your belt nigga and you would quit? wouldnt you? niglet[/b]
    Again, nice reply. You've been acting like a little kid for what? over a year now..... so that would make you..... 13 now i think it was? Omg you must be so excited for puberty, its almost here zaraki!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast