Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sad as that is he is just sharing his OPINION , which he has free rights to do so , ...
Page: 3

DieHard

Sad as that is he is just sharing his OPINION , which he has free rights to do so , not banable it seems, just a little cruel tho.

Sybillia

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sybillia
    He cursed ALL Turks , I only did 1 guy. You guys say NOTHING about what that guy said about ALL Turks but you guys do whine about this one guy.. *sigh*
    Cause we follow the view of this one guy, and no one cares bout you.
    why do i have to care about YOU GUYS THEN? FUCK USERBIN![/b]
    Cause you just made a post, so you DO care, but are afraid to be left alone on this world.

(BTW you already are alone, no one will ever support you)

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by 0000000
    awww turks getting upset so saaaad. *

I see this behaviour from turks everyday which goes unpunished, and as soon as someone insults something that DOESNT EXIST then its the banstick. Fucking stupid politically correct rules.
    Huh wtf, You left your horses alone? Aww!

FatM4n

Zaraki, get a life is it really what u want to get all pms in ko about this post or everything you says, save soem tiem and wuit oki aga

Ananin Ami

And as usual if 1 turk does something its whole turkey.. so that should mean all americans is fat and cant move out of their own bed???

t2usunami = Lol@Userbin

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by wastyrx
    sen ölü bi adama küfür edince Türklere saygımı duyacaklar yoksa tam tersimi olacak? bu kadar alçalma ölü bi adamın arkasından konuşulmaz sevmesende nefrette etsen o ölü saygı göstermen gerekir!
    göstermiyorum kapish?

evenson

Well it was someone elses opinion when he said "FUCK ALLAH." and he got punished for it.. and allah doesnt even fucking exist. its a stupid just some fucking retarded belief, now, a fallen person is real, and deserves alot more fucking respect then this "allah". Imo he should be banned for ever, but you know it wont happen because turks run this game, which is halarious.

FatM4n

Wonder how long time it will take b4 this gets blocked

Zaraki, you know people like YOU are one of the reasons others hate Turks?
    Doing what you did is a lot worse than something that happend ingame (ks'ing etc....)

I hope you die in a car cash aswell, that's what you deserve -_-
    Or preferably someone in your family or a close friend, so you'll feel the pain <_<

too lazy to read past the 1st post....but userbin deserves a pat on the back o/ gogogogo userbin!

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by evenson
    Well it was someone elses opinion when he said "FUCK ALLAH." and he got punished for it.. and allah doesnt even fucking exist. its a stupid just some fucking retarded belief, now, a fallen person is real, and deserves alot more fucking respect then this "allah". Imo he should be banned for ever, but you know it wont happen because turks run this game, which is halarious.
    As example lets take this retard..

Kardes bak senin arkadaslarin nasil konusuyo.. hadi bunlari daha destekle... hadi..

TunaFishyMe

lol zaraki is the biggest noob. Who cares what the fuck he says. His words are so insignificant that Userbin himself probably doesnt care. He speaks brave in front of his computer but close the space and hes a little coward. Grow up kid. And I thought American Kids were stupid. Turkish edjumacation for the win.

How u know allah doenst exist?

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Zaraki, you know people like YOU are one of the reasons others hate Turks?
    Doing what you did is a lot worse than something that happend ingame (ks'ing etc....)

I hope you die in a car cash aswell, that's what you deserve *-_- *
    Or preferably someone in your family or a close friend, so you'll feel the pain *<_<
    Thanks , I dont give a shit anymore about you guys anyway.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast