Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DieHard Sad as that is he is just sharing his OPINION , which he has free rights ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by DieHard
    Sad as that is he is just sharing his OPINION , which he has free rights to do so , not banable it seems, just a little cruel tho.
    so.... you lose your mother or friend or father in a car accident, or they are murdered. I walk up to you, maybe even at the funeral and tell you I want to fuck their dead body, i'm speaking my opinion. You'll just blow that off?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Zaraki, you know people like YOU are one of the reasons others hate Turks?
    Doing what you did is a lot worse than something that happend ingame (ks'ing etc....)

I hope you die in a car cash aswell, that's what you deserve *-_- *
    Or preferably someone in your family or a close friend, so you'll feel the pain *<_<
    Thanks , I dont give a shit anymore about you guys anyway.[/b]
    Then stop coming here

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol zaraki is the biggest noob. *Who cares what the fuck he says. *His words are so insignificant that Userbin himself probably doesnt care. *He speaks brave in front of his computer but close the space and hes a little coward. *Grow up kid. *And I thought American Kids were stupid. *Turkish edjumacation for the win.
    W00t you got your post counts back, LETS CELEBRATE FOR MORE USELESS POSTS!

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieHard
    Sad as that is he is just sharing his OPINION , which he has free rights to do so , not banable it seems, just a little cruel tho.
    so.... you lose your mother or friend or father in a car accident, or they are murdered. I walk up to you, maybe even at the funeral and tell you I want to fuck their dead body, i'm speaking my opinion. You'll just blow that off?[/b]
    If i would say "DEATH TO ALL AMERICANS" IF i would be tht stupid then yeah.. but then again i am not and you guys are O.o

wastyrx

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx
    sen ölü bi adama küfür edince Türklere saygımı duyacaklar yoksa tam tersimi olacak? bu kadar alçalma ölü bi adamın arkasından konuşulmaz sevmesende nefrette etsen o ölü saygı göstermen gerekir!
    göstermiyorum kapish?[/b]
    ok devam et sen..

so archer shows us one thing and zaraki shows us another and nobody knows the whole story. Just that one said death to turks and another flamed a respected player who recently died. This is just like the whole fuck allah deal. all day long turks say shit to me like fuk my mother and father when i dont invite them to a party or give them money or items, but one person says "Fuck Allah" and there is a huge revolution that gets someone unfairly banned.

zaraki...suck a dick and get a life. <_<

evenson

So zaraki go whine about people hating turks, while you worsen the situation. Its really intelligent.

TunaFishyMe

lol sadly the number of posts I have are worth more than your life.

DieHard seems smart he also is for the Freedom of Speech!

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by phantomlink@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieHard

so.... you lose your mother or friend or father in a car accident, or they are murdered. I walk up to you, maybe even at the funeral and tell you I want to fuck their dead body, i'm speaking my opinion. You'll just blow that off?
    If i would say "DEATH TO ALL AMERICANS" IF i would be tht stupid then yeah.. but then again i am not and you guys are O.o[/b]
    Too bad i'm not american, and you could bash canadians all you want, I wont care because I know in the end your nothing. You can flame my nation all you desire, hell, fuck canadians. Happy?

Kik0

Originally posted by DieHard
    Freedom of speech does not exist on forums, the guys that run it make the rules and they can do whatever they want. When will people learn that just because you have freedom of speech in one situation doess not mean you have it in all.

<!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Doing what you did is a lot worse than something that happend ingame (ks'ing etc....)

Or preferably someone in your family or a close friend, so you'll feel the pain *<_<
    Thanks , I dont give a shit anymore about you guys anyway.[/b]
    If you didn't care, you wouldn't bother posting anything here or even making an account....

FatM4n

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol sadly the number of posts I have are worth more than your life.
    *cough* spammer *cough*

wtf are you proud bout ur post count. ur e-penis must be very large so all the cunts can suck on it :P

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    Originally posted by Lol@Userbin@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Thanks , I dont give a shit anymore about you guys anyway.
    If you didn't care, you wouldn't bother posting anything here or even making an account....[/b]
    Yeah i dont care, but urunfasterwithadeadbodieofuserbin comes on our Turkish forums and post those screenshots of what i said.. and then you guys post it here and talk on my back

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lol@Userbin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Thanks , I dont give a shit anymore about you guys anyway.
    If you didn't care, you wouldn't bother posting anything here or even making an account....[/b]
    Yeah i dont care, but urunfasterwithadeadbodieofuserbin comes on our Turkish forums and post those screenshots of what i said.. and then you guys post it here and talk on my back[/b][/quote]

Umm, it isn't really talking behind your back if its on a public forum.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast