Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-evenson NO one is talking "ON" your back you fucking clown shoes. and tbh, many ...
Page: 6

evenson

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    NO one is talking "ON" your back you fucking clown shoes. and tbh, many turkish people are completely retarded. watch this, FUCK CANADIANS, watch how many people post here saying "OMG FUCK THE BEAVER HAHA" anyways, Canadians dont give a flying fuck, and if the rest of the world was the same, you know what that would be called? World peace but anyways back on topic, Fuck you up your stupid ass zaraki, you're fucking clown shoes.
    DO you know that that canadian guy who made pictures of Mohammed burned down.. [/b]

Do you know all the suicide bombers? Do you know who killed all the canadians at 911? do you know who bombed public transportation systems all over the world? do you know who all the terrorists are? You fucking idiot. You honestly are, one of the most unintelligent people i've ever met, ever. Like, you're coming in a close second behind holydupez, thats a pretty big acomplishment.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)
    Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow
    How u know allah doenst exist?

How do you know he does?

<!--QuoteBegin-Lol@Userbin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Yeah? What the fuck does this have to do with Userbin? Who cares if you didnt like him. There are 10000x more people who hate you more than him. How many times did you get dropped on the head as a baby? Your personal dispute has nothing to do with this guy. You say this to make us mad? You look like a 4 year old playing games. You wonder why people dont like turkish players? Look at one of the most widely known turks here. Look how he treats people.

I can see a flame war comming. *h43r:

I know but you dont get the point, the point is , that guy said "Kill all the turks" basicly.. and userbin died and you guys care about 1 person but you forget all the other 2382498234923 turkish people.
    I dont get the point? YOU dont get the point. Saying shit about Userbin is 10x more disrespectful than me sitting here saying I fuck Allah. Get your head on straight. I asked in the other topic what started this. It's funny how you have to act like a 4 year old and say shit to get back at him. Your a low-life Zaraki. You always will be. The funny part is...You already knew that. For a while, I hated turks. The Majority of them cheat. The Majority of them hack. The Majority of them fuck up this game. HENCE THE REASON WHY TURKS ARE FLAMED. Do you NOT understand? It's called a stereotype. You fall under that stereotype. You may not have been one of those people. But, thats the way it goes. Then for a while, I cut back on stereotyping. Yeah, sure I met some turkish players who were better than the cheaters. Had morals. Played the game for what it was worth. Now we sit here and deal with your bullshit every fucking day. SO YEAH WE GET ANNOYED. PEOPLE START TO FLAME.

And guess what? You continue to add to the fire. You still sit there and try to take it out on the people who sat here and listened to what you had to say about it. We try to keep the flaming down. Yet, why cant you comprimise with us? Why do you feel the need to constantly attack us?

But go ahead, make fun of us. Keep saying things you will not be able to take back.[/b]
    wtf he will be dead for sure, no man can live for 1000 years+ as he would do and he beign a god and live in the sky etc etc just plain bullshit from muslims[/b][/quote]

lol this child takes the cake for being a complete dumbass lol
    Hey fatman whats 5(b-B) = 7 (b-B)
    duh!! just cross out the (b-B)!!!! rofl

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by Lol@Userbin@
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson

NO one is talking "ON" your back you fucking clown shoes. and tbh, many turkish people are completely retarded. watch this, FUCK CANADIANS, watch how many people post here saying "OMG FUCK THE BEAVER HAHA" anyways, Canadians dont give a flying fuck, and if the rest of the world was the same, you know what that would be called? World peace but anyways back on topic, Fuck you up your stupid ass zaraki, you're fucking clown shoes.

DO you know that that canadian guy who made pictures of Mohammed burned down..

Do you know all the suicide bombers? Do you know who killed all the canadians at 911? do you know who bombed public transportation systems all over the world? do you know who all the terrorists are? You fucking idiot. You honestly are, one of the most unintelligent people i've ever met, ever. Like, you're coming in a close second behind holydupez, thats a pretty big acomplishment.[/b]
    I love you too (p.s i dont read wtf you say)

Evenson i can tell u who the real terrorists are its USA and Israel.

Lol@Userbin

+1

Kayah please dont post intelligence things.. I dont want you to get banned aswell..

They are like a bunch of cows fighting for some food..

Hostage

Nice. I hope we bomb your entire country next week for saying that.

Hostage to hard for u to see what your country does?

Banned

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GotToHaveKayaNow
    How u know allah doenst exist?

How do you know he does?

[/b]
    how do u know god does....?????

well if u belive books the bible tells u so

if u belive more books the koran tells u so

TunaFishyMe

rofl...first you agree then you say its unintelligent? Brillant child. Absolutely brilliant. You make your shit-fill family proud

Kik0

By "intelligent" things you mean flamebait?

Oosjo

another kid who need attention...

Lol@Userbin

You guys live only of 1 kind of a world you dont think about other people the only thing you guys think is "omg he cheats in a game oh noessssssss" while you all cheat.. I got blamed for being "babashop" cause i have a warrior impact +8 .. evenson flamed me for it.. the other day he bought a Hell breaker +8

You guys are a fucking joke!

Originally posted by Oosjo
    another kid who need attention...
    And ppl here are feeding pretty good.. :mellow:

XX

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GotToHaveKayaNow

Nice. I hope we bomb your entire country next week for saying that.[/b]
    +1 ^^

<_< Zaraki your a fucking idiot go though puberty come back and use ur new little pubes to think of a few better flames -_-

I really should remake my "retards list", you 2 will be on top :mellow:

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast