Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow Hostage to hard for u to see what your country does? Im not from america, I ...
Page: 7

evenson

Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow
    Hostage to hard for u to see what your country does?
    Im not from america, I do not believe in what they do. I am very against the "War on terrorism" because i believe its a crock of shit, but this is not what this post is about, btw it doesnt matter, dont blame turkey for this, zaraki is just a fraud, hes not even turkish. He is what they would call, a "Kurt", just a retarded bunch of people that arent 100% turkish, trying to blame everyone on turkey etc, Turkish people are ashamed of people like zaraki.

TunaFishyMe

Zaraki does your mother sleep with fat HIV-covered men to pay for your worthless edumacation?

He is doing this for attention because he is a child, it is what children do. Btw the 2nd sign of stupidity, after religion, is nationalism. Cling to your turkish identity like a comfort-blanket you brainwashed dickhead...

Lol@Userbin

[quote]
    Turkish people are ashamed of people like zaraki.
    How do you know?

XX and Hostage ppl like u is the ones who should be blamed for saying something like that, u want a whole country to die and make such a big fuzz about something he said about a dead guy? Go watch yourself in the mirror and think whos the badman are.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by 0000000
    He is doing this for attention because he is a child, it is what children do. Btw the 2nd sign of stupidity, after religion, is nationalism. Cling to your turkish identity like a comfort-blanket you brainwashed dickhead...
    w00t he took another break from his horses

i know every flame war against turks this brought up but again, what about all the turks saying fuck us, fuck english fuck america and all that bullshit.
    what about those 9 year old turks that makes clans with nazi's symbol and all.
    king maybe shouldnt have said that but u shouldnt have said that either.

evenson

Where are you staying in turkey again zaraki? Some people want to meet with you..

i always have time for muslims, dont worry, they amuse me a bit like watching monkeys at a zoo.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by evenson
    Where are you staying in turkey again zaraki? Some people want to meet with you..
    Mersin flamingo 4 6ci kat nr 65

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r

king maybe shouldnt have said that but u shouldnt have said that either.
    Indeed so basicly its the same thing what we do isnt it? BUT the thing is I GET FLAMED he doesnt

Trii

you get flamed, i wonder why.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Trii
    petition to bomb turkey
    Would be awesome since Turkey is a very strong country

D:

Do Turks not belive in freedom of speech? Userbin was one of the nicest guys I ever knew (And one of the laziest <_< ) Now, remember back when Cama said "Fuck Allah"? Allah sucks. That mother fucker can suck on my ass. Why? Because he's not real. Neither is Jesus, or the bible. They're all books. BOOOOKS. Look at Scientology, it's all a sham to make money, and Christianity is the same way.

Now, you're a fucking retard. You're all "OMG HE SAID DEATH TO ALL TURKS" You've said "Death to all Americans" many many times on IRC. So, instead of posting on the forums while you wait for HolyDupez to get off your character so you can have full +8 shells, just go slit your wrists instead.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by D:
    Do Turks not belive in freedom of speech? Userbin was one of the nicest guys I ever knew (And one of the laziest *<_< ) Now, remember back when Cama said "Fuck Allah"? Allah sucks. That mother fucker can suck on my ass. Why? Because he's not real. Neither is Jesus, or the bible. They're all books. BOOOOKS. Look at Scientology, it's all a sham to make money, and Christianity is the same way.

Now, you're a fucking retard. You're all "OMG HE SAID DEATH TO ALL TURKS" You've said "Death to all Americans" many many times on IRC. So, instead of posting on the forums while you wait for HolyDupez to get off your character so you can have full +8 shells, just go slit your wrists instead.
    Then again , This is your way of beliefs , But yeah your a retard.. so i dont mind you.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast