Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Trii petition to bomb turkey Would be awesome since Turkey is a very strong country ...
Page: 8

Trii

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    petition to bomb turkey
    Would be awesome since Turkey is a very strong country [/b]
    u mean those 12 year old nerds are strong ?

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by Lol@Userbin@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

petition to bomb turkey

Would be awesome since Turkey is a very strong country
    u mean those 12 year old nerds are strong ?[/b]
    Try us.

evenson

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    petition to bomb turkey
    Would be awesome since Turkey is a very strong country [/b]

hahahaha.......................................... ......hahahahahahaa............................... ....hahahahaha......................hahahahaaha... ....................hahahahaaha................... ...............hahahahahahahahahaa

You're not even a turk, stop trying to represent them. You are a fucking shame.

TunaFishyMe

Bombing turkey is just a waste of bombs.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by Lol@Userbin@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

petition to bomb turkey

Would be awesome since Turkey is a very strong country

hahahaha.......................................... ......hahahahahahaa............................... ....hahahahaha......................hahahahaaha... ....................hahahahaaha................... ...............hahahahahahahahahaa[/b]
    Why are you laughing? We got even wanna be's : "evensonTR"

i wanna join too.

get the fuck a life you fucking little twat.. how about you got a life instead of saying shit of the dead?

faggot

D:

hahaha, you're a joke of a person. You are the reason people hate turkey.

Anygay is from Turkey, and I <3 him.

For one main reason, he's not a faggot like you.

Hostage

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow@
    Evenson i can tell u who the real terrorists are its USA and Israel.

Nice. I hope we bomb your entire country next week for saying that.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-GotToHaveKayaNow

XX and Hostage ppl like u is the ones who should be blamed for saying something like that, u want a whole country to die and make such a big fuzz about something he said about a dead guy? Go watch yourself in the mirror and think whos the badman are.

You wanna argue with me and tell me it wouldnt be good in the end? We deal with your shit. My friends are on the other side of the world fighting a war that doesnt have anything to do with them. AND WE ARE THE TERRORISTS? You know why people hate the USA? You know what we deal with when it comes to countries like yours? THINK ABOUT IT. This has SO much more to do than KO than you can imagine. Your stupid ass just realized it.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Says someone who is 40 years old and still plays knight online since he has no life and sticks with what 10 year old guys say...

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by KrepiN
    i wanna join too.

get the fuck a life you fucking little twat.. how about you got a life instead of saying shit of the dead?

faggot
    Krepın may i fuck your heart to visit userbin once in a while? *points at your sig*

If turkey is a strong country, How come they cant handle a semiharsh earthquake?

Trii

Originally posted by Festo
    If turkey is a strong country, How come they cant handle a semiharsh earthquake?
    ahahhahaha

TunaFishyMe

lol 40? Im 19, at work right now. Difference between me and you is that I can get jobs better than macdonalds. O wait, would macdonalds even hire you?

Seriously Zaraki, i thought the shit you had in your msn comment was bad. This isn't even human. Btw, any country in the world could take out Turkey, it wouldn't be difficult. Imho, there is NO excuse for dishonoring the dead. I don't care if you hated them in the worst possible way, dishonoring the dead is simply inhuman.

Hostage

<!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    Says someone who is 40 years old and still plays knight online since he has no life and sticks with what 10 year old guys say...[/b]

Yeah he's 19. Cmon. Why cant you come up with a valid arguement? Stop acting like a child.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast