Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r king maybe shouldnt have said that but u shouldnt have said that either. Indeed ...
Page: 9

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r

king maybe shouldnt have said that but u shouldnt have said that either.
    Indeed so basicly its the same thing what we do isnt it? BUT the thing is I GET FLAMED he doesnt [/b]
    but we dont open a topic about each turk that says fuck america. we already accept it. u should accept that there are ppl who hate u. no reason for u to disrespect a good and nice guy who died in a car crash.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Festo
    If turkey is a strong country, How come they cant handle a semiharsh earthquake?
    I heard a couple weeks ago that America lost a couple citizens because of an "ocean blalbal" orsomething.. why cant they handle that? Also.. Why couldnt they handle 2/3 planes that all went to 1 building.. O.o

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol 40? *Im 19, at work right now. *Difference between me and you is that I can get jobs better than macdonalds. *O wait, would macdonalds even hire you?
    They dont have McDonalds in turkey
    They eat dirt ._. Thats why zaraki is so full ofshit. :lol:

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    Originally posted by Lol@Userbin@

Indeed so basicly its the same thing what we do isnt it? BUT the thing is I GET FLAMED he doesnt
    but we dont open a topic about each turk that says fuck america. we already accept it. u should accept that there are ppl who hate u. no reason for u to disrespect a good and nice guy who died in a car crash.[/b]
    I gave it as an example, You guys go on and on about turks like this and that and I go on Userbin [again as an example] you guys go nuts because i say that but you guys forget that you do the same.

[quote][quote]Yeah? What the fuck does this have to do with Userbin? Who cares if you didnt like him. There are 10000x more people who hate you more than him. How many times did you get dropped on the head as a baby? Your personal dispute has nothing to do with this guy. You say this to make us mad? You look like a 4 year old playing games. You wonder why people dont like turkish players? Look at one of the most widely known turks here. Look how he treats people.

I can see a flame war comming. h43r

I know but you dont get the point, the point is , that guy said "Kill all the turks" basicly.. and userbin died and you guys care about 1 person but you forget all the other 2382498234923 turkish people.

basicly

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    If turkey is a strong country, How come they cant handle a semiharsh earthquake?
    I heard a couple weeks ago that America lost a couple citizens because of an "ocean blalbal" orsomething.. why cant they handle that? Also.. Why couldnt they handle 2/3 planes that all went to 1 building.. O.o[/b]
    Its something totally different i cud come set u on fire right now, u wudnt be able to stop me

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    lol 40? *Im 19, at work right now. *Difference between me and you is that I can get jobs better than macdonalds. *O wait, would macdonalds even hire you?
    They dont have McDonalds in turkey
    They eat dirt ._. Thats why zaraki is so full ofshit. :lol:[/b]
    They do, mrGoliathhasstolenmywarriorpendantthatwasneverdrop ped

TunaFishyMe

Difference is, if you died, no one aside from your slutty mother would care and perhaps all her fat american pimps cuz they will miss out on an easy lay.

<!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    I heard a couple weeks ago that America lost a couple citizens because of an "ocean blalbal" orsomething.. why cant they handle that? Also.. Why couldnt they handle 2/3 planes that all went to 1 building.. O.o[/b]
    They did handle it, the result of it is over in the Middle East at the moment.

Trii

i wonder why we do the same. idiot look around ur stupid cyber cafe. 8/10 turks use koxp. WHY DO WE HATE TURKS ZOMG WHY????

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

I heard a couple weeks ago that America lost a couple citizens because of an "ocean blalbal" orsomething.. why cant they handle that? Also.. Why couldnt they handle 2/3 planes that all went to 1 building.. O.o
    Its something totally different i cud come set u on fire right now, u wudnt be able to stop me[/b]
    How is that different? What can you do about an earthquake talk with the ground and tell him to stop shaking?

evenson

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Bombing turkey is just a waste of bombs.

Says someone who is 40 years old and still plays knight online since he has no life and sticks with what 10 year old guys say...

Yeah he's 19. Cmon. Why cant you come up with a valid arguement? Stop acting like a child.[/b]
    Because thats all he is, a fucking child. I garuntee hes in turkey WITH HIS PARENTS. Sitting at an interent cafe while his parents are out planning this years 911.

Hostage

<!--QuoteBegin-Festo

We did. It made us 10x more stronger. It made us 10x more alert. And it made us realize once again how fucked up you make this world. Yay, another 9/11 comment.

Notice how you continue to bring stupid little things which turn into a flame war between us. We are not starting the problems. YOU ARE.

XX

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lol@Userbin
    @

Indeed so basicly its the same thing what we do isnt it? BUT the thing is I GET FLAMED he doesnt
    but we dont open a topic about each turk that says fuck america. we already accept it. u should accept that there are ppl who hate u. no reason for u to disrespect a good and nice guy who died in a car crash.[/b]
    I gave it as an example, You guys go on and on about turks like this and that and I go on Userbin [again as an example] you guys go nuts because i say that but you guys forget that you do the same.[/b][/quote]
    Maybe because people care about him and not you ?

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Trii
    i wonder why we do the same. idiot look around ur stupid cyber cafe. 8/10 turks use koxp. WHY DO WE HATE TURKS ZOMG WHY????
    Then fucking quit the game , even KOL has accepted Turkey between them.. And some group of members dont so funny.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast