Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'm Gone

This is a discussion on I'm Gone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by morax Chusco *:wub: Who are you? j/k :lol: I still remember when blood was reforming and i've ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by morax
    Chusco *:wub:
    Who are you? j/k :lol:

I still remember when blood was reforming and i've been clanless for a few hours told you to invite me to ahm and u didn't want that, nvm im still looking for you on human side and i haven't seen you yet. :lol:

ah paddy laddy
    ill miss ya madly
    idk if u remember me, but i <3 u still ^^
    plus im a big fan of ur (secks) movies

another old school good gun quitting... soon there are just turks in ko...

G

Originally posted by schrotti
    :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *
    paddy

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...0&#entry486719
    lmao!! Paddy was just jealous back then because he didnt had one
    Oh you were an archer anywayz.

Good luck Paddy cya around

Mario

bb fattı n gl

zzzz watch your post paddy ... ^_^

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    paddy

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...0&#entry486719[/b]
    ZUhahahah one of my favorite posts :lol: :wub Schrotti, baba's 4 Lıfe

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    Excellent, i like how u put all your ko career in that video, good luck, it was fun play with/against you.[/b]
    Hey i'm still not touching on that trailer you promised me you'd make into a full length video with the special effects I still maintain when everyone else was chasing 411 as best sin, i was chasing chusco , well you and mickey afterall he did teach me all i know about comboing

Originally posted by Goathorns
    Bye *Psyren. *You should've kept being an archer, you were one of the only few back then.
    I was following in baba wagyars footsteps, then we went on to have some great fights (then he wanted to be just like his hero... me )

<!--QuoteBegin-PinoyBoi
    @
    Lets all quit ko and let the turkeys win!!!!
    I've never even mentioned Turkey, nor blamed it for my leaving, i'm not affraid of fighting cheats, the reason i am quiting KO is because there truely is nothing left in this game that interests me, no challenge. I remember when this game was full of challenges things that actually got your heart pumping and put a smile on your face, those days feel like distant memories.

<!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

Is this for the forums or just the game? *I'm downloading the video now, so I may be jumping the gun in asking that...

I remember when I met you lot when you were still human. *We had alot of fun playing the opposite sides, especially just outside of our bases where you would point out stealthed rogues, or in those "special" war maps the GMs loaded where tons would follow you to be massacred and you remain relatively unscatched. *Then it was even more fun as you NT'd and joined us. *Legendary times, my friend.
    Hey there's nothing wrong with minor healing people as they go in to town spike is there? :lol: Rent'Zesty Sexy'azuzu one of the funniest guys i have met honestly, you haven't lived till you've pk'ed on vent with this man.

Originally posted by Aory+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aory)</div>
    ah paddy laddy
    ill miss ya madly
    idk if u remember me, but i <3 u still ^^
    plus im a big fan of ur (secks) movies [/b]
    Of course i remember ya, good gun magıg i hope you enjoy your return to the game too and reignite that little spark

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    another old school good gun quitting... soon there are just turks in ko...[/b]
    Why do you think the official website is now like 95% in turkish? K2 know their market and they want to bleed em dry

Originally posted by G
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti
    @
    paddy

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...0&#entry486719

lmao!! Paddy was just jealous back then because he didnt had one
    Oh you were an archer anywayz.

Good luck Paddy cya around
    I couldn't put my lipstick on with my bow though good luck on logos G

<!--QuoteBegin-Boozah

zzzz watch your post paddy ... *^_^
    Shush gay or i'll log on your wow account and npc your face :lol:

Jay

ahhh gl in w.e u do gay ... those times in edena with all gays from ahm were one of the best i ever had in ko.... hf

the_man_slayer

aww but i wana see some of your pic's again! :lol: like the 'ow not this shit again' lmao :wub:

Powerful

really no offense dude, but my 13 years old brother plays a sin better then you.

Id like to see u make a video... i would love to see those non existance uber skills of which ur so proud

Ontopic...

bb padmunsun... too bad u didnt turn out to be a jerk when i asked u something ingame... would have been a hell alot easier to let a good gun like u leave

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Powerful
    really no offense dude, but my 13 years old brother plays a sin better then you.
    All mouth and no fucking trousers

Why not post a video and put your money where your mouth is for once. You are truley pathetic.

Originally posted by Powerful

I beat ppl like you naked with one dagger . Keep talkin smack punk, one sweet day we will end up on the same server. Then I'll show you what ownage is bitch!!!

Aba

damn dont make me feel bad about buying hydro's rogue :< I <3 you paddy you were always the funniest mod omfg miss you much :wub: whether I'm ksing you in cz or you're owning me cz I lurve you forever long time oke?

Powerful

bla bla bla.. and bla.

if i remember right, what did you say about me and logos? I'll get owned or something? well from what i've seen so far I'm the best sin in the server, Cheers!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast