Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'm Gone

This is a discussion on I'm Gone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't comment about you on Logos I was commeting about popturd. Mario how ever was commenting about you skills. ...
Page: 4

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I didn't comment about you on Logos I was commeting about popturd. Mario how ever was commenting about you skills.

So show us some amazaing footage of these skills that make you one of the best sins ever.

From what I can tell you just jump from server to server trying to be the next Neo.

Either show us some goods or shut up.

Powerful

Originally posted by Felix
    I didn't comment about you on Logos I was commeting about popturd. Mario how ever was commenting about you skills.

So show us some amazaing footage of these skills that make you one of the best sins ever.

From what I can tell you just jump from server to server trying to be the next Neo.

Either show us some goods or shut up.
    well I was the best in edana since the second month untill not too long ago, the reason i quit is the server became 99% turk players.
    started to play on logos.. many people that doesn't know me from edana underestimated me, but i want to see them laughing now.
    I saw all of you guys playing, all of your videos, YOU SUCK. the only sin that got a value in my eyes is 0000000 and I understand why he's so arrogant, when every second loser popup and claims he's better then him, even after watching his videos. (paddy thought he can beat zero isn't it right ? pff...)

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

dont lie biach, on first months i completely owned u with my warryon :P

Powerful

Originally posted by schrotti
    dont lie biach, on first months i completely owned u with my warryon :P
    yea till i got enough mp to minor heal, gay bitch :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Right your such a great sin when I beliave you had a level much higer and items far better than the rest of the server only after a few week right.

The only thin your right about is 000000 , fucking amazing sin and is a cut above the rest and I know this 1st hand as 000000 is a friend and has spent time in the arena

On a note if Paddy and myself suck sooooo badly how come people put us in there top 10's and genrally show us respect.

Your nothing but a jumped up flamer who in your own mind is a true great. Face it powerful your mocked daily on this forum from people that know you and don't know you. I feel for you as you have not gotten the message.

Originally posted by Powerful
    bla bla bla.. and bla.

if i remember right, what did you say about me and logos? I'll get owned or something? well from what i've seen so far I'm the best sin in the server, Cheers!
    best sin in the server LOL yeah you got most babashoped gear... that dont make you the best... also what i heard you was edanas Hiz... and server just opened and again you claim to be "best sin in the server"

Powerful

Originally posted by Felix
    Right your such a great sin when I beliave you had a level much higer and items far better than the rest of the server only after a few week right.

The only thin your right about is 000000 , fucking amazing sin and is a cut above the rest and I know this 1st hand as 000000 is a friend and has spent time in the arena *

On a note if Paddy and myself suck sooooo badly how come people put us in there top 10's and genrally show us respect. *

Your nothing but a jumped up flamer who in your own mind is a true great. Face it powerful your mocked daily on this forum from people that know you and don't know you. I feel for you as you have not gotten the message.
    not really, all i had was 1xrol 1xRE 1xMD+8 fp set+8 and I really owned bad(beat all the sins i fought with), after sometime i got much better gear, because im skilled in the anvil too.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

k :S *raises his hand*

tbh, powerful is a awesome sin, he might got a big ego, but he definitely has the skills... with or without leet gear, this guy knows how to pk.

for saying he would rape everyone including paddy etc, no one knows and never will.

gravedigga_bg

bb mate been a pleasure knowing ya

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

bb :unsure:

You dont know me but i have had the most respect for you...
    You have always had the best videos (inspiration for making my own ^^) and well you were always my favourite player...

Ouroborous owes my paper mage over 12k NP!!! :P

Very sad to see u go
    Respect mate!

Originally posted by PADDY
    HeroesOfHollywood ftw
    hahaha mr. steven seagal wannabe
    i really had fun playing edana with u paddy and others from ahm!!!
    sad to see u go, so gl in rl!!!

btw, i always liked ur sig ( all of them xD )

R34P3R_Magikz

Bb Dude :wub: i was'nt orc for long but was fun w/ ahm while things lasted was gr8 when i was elmorad though -_-

o well, bye bye paddy from KO, but who knows.. we might meet again in wow :lol:

thanks for all the kind words guys, and captain make sure that happens

paradigm nice to think you liked my video's, that was always something i truely enjoyed doing and hoped that came through in my video's.

cr0ne, edana was great we held that server in our hands back then, but i don't regret leaving and i'm sure you don't either, but it was great fun while it lasted

p0werful, i don't know you, never have never will but from what i hear you have a talented 13 year old brother. Anyway your skills best match up to the hype you create around yourself, i just hope for your sake your combo isn't as generic as your insults. Now that i am leaving you can get some sun on that pale skin of yours, must be tiring living in others shadows. Anyway i don't even know who you are, so keep on the flaming because it couldn't mean less to me

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast