I'm mad as fook right now

This is a discussion on I'm mad as fook right now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Logged off from CW2 at 23.30 to go BDW CW1. 8 99% dc's later I gave up. I pay Plat, ...
Page: 1

denon33

Logged off from CW2 at 23.30 to go BDW CW1. 8 99% dc's later I gave up. I pay Plat, on main character. Geez ftw. I checked everything, after 12.10 ( I d/l a movie in 3.2mins ). its not me, I'm certain of that. Quad core and 16 mb d/l with no limit. No Bifrost, no ED, no high level FT, but lots of crappy exp events.

Tried to post on official forums... Chuckie deleted my posts and banned me. Ftw?

I gave myself more than enough time to relog CW1 for BDW. Why the fuck should i pay money i can ill afford to pay for this shit. Your prem keeps counting down when they perform maintenance, often unannounced. If I could meet the guy in charge i'd ring the bastards neck. I see them simply as 1 thing and 1 thing only. THIEVES. I'm fed up to my back teeth with their shit. I honestly think they have stolen thousands of $ from me yet we all just put up with the same old shite. Going to bed and trying to sell items

btw, a MD+1rb which cost me 22m to make and i'm now selling for 30m. Wtf?, Good job K2 open the arsenal event. Cost 500k for full shell+7/12 set, +7 IB, 2x+7 shard. To all of us that struggled to get those items, it took months and months of hard labour. Now they are worth nothing. Costs more to make a shard +7 than u can sell one for. These KO programjmers haven't got a clue, and chuckie says he thinks its good coz everyone has a chance now. Think he forgets how hard we worked to get them in the 1st plzce. I'M MAD MAD MAD AS FOOK. MAD ANGRY, WANT TO RING SOMEONES NECK. FFS THIS GAME HAS JUST GONE ANAL, AND ITTS DOWN TO THE K2 STAFF FOR BEING COMPLETE IDIOTS AND NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT THE GENUINE GAMER WANTS/EXPECTS.

Ready for the +1's and I apologise for profanities, just mad atm

Ready for the +1's and I apologise for profanities, just mad atm[/b]
    Join the Club <_<

its not just the rental system , but the fact that ppl can bug rented items thats killing prices
    ive stopped upgrading .......

in a new server like carnac where the market is so small ( right side and upper stair area empty )
    the lesser amount of coins is showing already

too much money floating around in older servers for them to feel it yet

things are abt to get worse :S
    cwest in recession :P

denon33

Like the world economy light, I really am going to bed now, My back is having spasms, and i know that is a sure sign to leave things well alone. Gotta go give the missus a nudge to rub my spine, she aint gonna be happy but she understands its probably gonna take me 30 minutes to get up the stairs and take my clothes off. Prolapses of the spinal chord aint pretty I can assure u of that.Squeezed one of my kidneys to death and collapsed a lung, well punctured it through bone degeneration.

I shouldn&#39;t get stressed as it doesn&#39;t help. But I do. C&#39;est la Vie. good night all

but lots of crappy exp events.[/b]

Are you freakin serious?
    Exp Events from GMs are the best "Event".
    No one cares if he cant join 1-2 BDWs. Or even 2-3 gems from ED.
    Dunno maybe you are -65 and you dont exp... but in higher lvls EXP events rule...
    btw. It seems you are the only one with this problem...

ahh well. You made about 237825723 topics about "fuck k2 crycry" in last weeks..
    It would be so nice if you quit this game.... its really annyoing to read everyday a cry topic about k2...

denon33

Are you freakin serious?
    Exp Events from GMs are the best "Event".
    No one cares if he cant join 1-2 BDWs. Or even 2-3 gems from ED.
    Dunno maybe you are -65 and you dont exp... but in higher lvls EXP events rule...
    btw. It seems you are the only one with this problem...

ahh well. You made about 237825723 topics about "fuck k2 crycry" in last weeks..
    It would be so nice if you quit this game.... its really annyoing to read everyday a cry topic about k2...[/b]
    Dont think I have made 237825723 topics about fuck k2. You dont know me so dont judge. And if u see a topic title u dont like, simple dont READ it. Then u wouldn&#39;t get angry at people who post when they are pissed off. IMO we have 50% of a game atm since expansion. All the stuff that is disabled etc, because they are inept at stopping hackers. It sad but thats the way they operate. Shaft the customers.

SirKaoS

Tats why you should join 1St official I hate chuckie club

StoneColdAngel

99% DC&#39;s happen if you use Norton Antivirus. Turn Autoprotection and Firewall off.

denon33

Firewall and Norton disabled, I&#39;m not an uber noob lol. And the reason I was so despeate to go BDW is because I have 6 throwing knifes and wanted to complete lvl 62 quest. Guess I&#39;ll have to try again in a couple of hours. Gonna relog 1 hr before BDW, just to ensure I dont get k2&#39;d again.

Its weird, 75% of the time i log on and I&#39;m in game within 20 seconds. But come BDW or war times I get the constant 99% DC. So I have to log b4 servers get busy. Thats why it annoys me. None of my clannies have this problem, and I feel like I&#39;m leaving them to fend for themselves for an hr. Surely that cant be right? And 1 of my clannies lives next door to me, has exactly the same computer, same ISP etc. And at BDW he has same issue. So definately not me just K2&#39;s shitty servers

Yun_Yuuzhan

Are you using the Windows Firewall? I do feel your pain.

On my native Ares, the prices are still pretty high, though they&#39;re nothing like what they were the last time I played.

Carnac West&#39;s market is....interesting. Low prices on almost everything, since the days of duping appear to have been eliminated before it launched. Seeing skeleton belts, RoCs, and other items in merchants again makes me giddy, I had not seen items of that kind in merchants on Ares since before duping got out of control the first time.

Interestingly, Carnac West&#39;s market is probably the best example in US KO of what a KO server&#39;s economy SHOULD look like. Don&#39;t forget that selling items such as shard/raptor 8s for 20+ GBs only happened because of the artificial inflation brought on by a predictable reaction to mass duping. This is also why the coin limit is "only" 2.1b and change...KO players were obviously never meant to accumulate even half that much. In a normal market, the game has more than enough coin sinks (pots, repairs, teleport fees, the anvil) to keep inflation well in check.

denon33

So i logged off 1 hr before BDW start time. 3 relogs later I get on to CW 1. I exp a little, merch a little then go kalluga for click. I click normally, and w8 the 10 mins.

What happens? I inexplicably dc when clock gets to zero and my computer is restarted???? I have been unable to login again since. 9 99% dc&#39;s or virtually instantly ingame then DC the second I get in game. Or when I try and world transfer I get DC&#39;d. I&#39;ve spent about a week messing around and reinstalling etc. Anyone got any ideas what I can do to stop this. I really am on the verge of just fucking this game off. I dont want to but feel like every time there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel, they just fuck us over a little bit more. Absolutely everything they do goes wrong. And I mean everything. How long has sending items through letters been disabled for now? We were told that was about people sending items from cz at server restarts and them not being deleted, we were told it was to stop goldfarmers at gavolts.

Its just endless shit after endless shit. And if people wanna flame me for complaining, then clearly I have a higher standard of what I expect for my money. Its just fucking ridiculous as it is now. No market, cant sell anything. The only stuff u can sell u have to get from PUS, which lines the pockets of K2. Free 2 play ( i choose to pay ), but christ these arseholes are liars. they have to get rid of that open the arsenal event. Renting items...bugged fucked, pointless upgrading, pointless merching, no FT/LT, no BF, no ED, wallhackers in BDW, no quests. Do i need to go on?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I&#39;d say you need to go on to another game. Games shouldn&#39;t stress you out.

Banned

I am starting to see a trend with you Boogie, a trend that is not that good to have, which is complaining about k2 constantly. Yes we do allow every once in awhile topics to stay unlocked when they complain about k2 but it&#39;s just so many have came from you lately. I looked through about 3-4 pages of General Chat and you have atleast 1-2 topics per page made complaining about something. If you need help with the DC problem go to the Technical Support Section, if you really want to keep ranting about k2 then make a topic in the off-topic section.