Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm new!

This is a discussion on I'm new! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would go for a priest if i was you, you can go support or if u like to attack ...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

I would go for a priest if i was you, you can go support or if u like to attack u can go Battle Priest.

Rogue is the most expensive to gear and the most difficult char to master.. so yea

peintre

pick a server where you have irl freinds whom u can game with, if not, pick the newest srever cause most are low lvls OR find the newest where theres always room /olympia prob if u dont want 2 pay from premium

Antogmgm

if you dont have premium forget about girakon and go ronark[/b]
    why would i froget if i dont have premium? :blink:

peintre

why would i froget if i dont have premium? :blink:[/b]
    what hee is trying 2 say is, if you dont want 2 pay for premium, forget about going too girakon server(or ares+diez) sins its packed with people = impossible 2 login without premmy

Antogmgm

Talking

what hee is trying 2 say is, if you dont want 2 pay for premium, forget about going too girakon server(or ares+diez) sins its packed with people = impossible 2 login without premmy [/b]

Right, i got it! :P

Anyways, for the clans, what do you think?

peintre

if you dont speak turcish, try and find 1 with english(or spanish) BUT, untill ur minimum lvl 55+, your a newbie player
    try and see if u cant bee lucky 2 find someone who wanna use a couple of hours with helping u 2 lvl up
    untill lvl 55+ clans are not rly "shearshing" for waht u can offer

Antogmgm

if you dont speak turcish, try and find 1 with english(or spanish) BUT, untill ur minimum lvl 55+, your a newbie player
    try and see if u cant bee lucky 2 find someone who wanna use a couple of hours with helping u 2 lvl up
    untill lvl 55+ clans are not rly "shearshing" for waht u can offer[/b]
    Yeah, good idea :P
    I think my friend (who is, btw, levl 67 i think) will help me :P

If you want to describe the game to me, just go ahead!

SoulDace

If you new in this game ( sorry did read all ) , and you have no idea about class , dont waste your time and our time , go first to private KO and learn what every class have , which skills and options , and then go Global and have fun , good luck.

Antogmgm

If you new in this game ( sorry did read all ) , and you have no idea about class , dont waste your time and our time , go first to private KO and learn what every class have , which skills and options , and then go Global and have fun , good luck.[/b]
    man this is a forum.

anyway, if anyone would LIKE to describe anything about this game to me, just go ahead.

There are 1000s of topics, i think they can chose.

Antogmgm

If you new in this game ( sorry did read all ) , and you have no idea about class , dont waste your time and our time , go first to private KO and learn what every class have , which skills and options , and then go Global and have fun , good luck.[/b]
    nothin about you, im just looking for information :P

krekre

untill ur minimum lvl 55+, your a newbie player [/b]
    Dont agree, until 55 he is a noob player, after 55 newbie (saying coz he just started). U can be 59 pro player idc but for now noobish

Antogmgm

Dont agree, until 55 he is a noob player, after 55 newbie (saying coz he just started). U can be 59 pro player idc but for now noobish [/b]
    Sure that for the moment im noob, i dont even have the game for the moment!
    Its coming, surely this w-e :P

EastonLemon

If you arent going to pay for premium dont even bother playing period.. Wise word of advice.

marlot0

priest is so stressing choose rogue or mage

Well if you are looking to get addicted to something ..
    go play ko ;]

any server...

the way they made the game makes it the BEST MMO ever.

The pking part is soooooooo awsome and just wanna make you level more more and more to pwn more more and more
    GIMME GIMME MORE, GIMME MORE, GIMME MORE!

And as you see there are thounsands of objects u can use... many kind of weps... many ways to play a char...
    you can only discovert that by playing it urself to see what really make you feel better as a characther.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast