I'm pissed so it's time for a short rant

This is a discussion on I'm pissed so it's time for a short rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, I log on today with two goals, first is to actually get on, which without prem is a bitch, ...
Page: 1

Draconetsu

Default I'm pissed so it's time for a short rant

Okay, I log on today with two goals, first is to actually get on, which without prem is a bitch, but that doesn't bug me. My second goal was to collect some chitin from golems as I usually do. So I get on (first try, must be my lucky day right?) get into eslant, go up the hill and say hi to the golems. I scroll up, and begin killing. 1 golem dies, I go to loot. . .no box! Well, maybe just a glitch. Kill another, happens again. Through the next 20 golems, maybe 5 are lootable. The whole time I'm putting up with KSing, lureing, party spamming turks (yes, they were ALL turks, they spoke that funny little language, but this isn't about them). So I kill around 50, 60 golems, and can't loot even 10 of the fuking things. Seriously, what is the fuking point if you can't even loot them! The whole collection of what I could loot, a priest hacker, won't even cover the repair costs of the trip, let alone the scroll and pot costs. I think it's time for autolooting to either be implemented or allowed. Or they need to make drops fall to the ground just like in kal and diablo. This is fuking ridiculous. And don't say it's lag, cause I wasn't lagging, nor was it an autolooter near-by, cause the only one close to me for most the trip was some dead turk (yes I laughed and enjoyed it when two golems gang-banged his KSing ass).

Rentzusuken

Either the people you were contending for the spot with had autoloot on and stole them or they were spamming you with party invites and took your boxes.

Artemiss

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Either the people you were contending for the spot with had autoloot on and stole them or they were spamming you with party invites and took your boxes.
    i have many times i could not loot a item b/c it was bugged

Draconetsu

Even on ones that weren't KSed I couldn't loot. The box was there, and I couldn't open it.

There turks... they prolly had some kind of program where they can get a box even if they didnt out dmg you, just go try find a new spot

Karpsu

Should've joined us in CZ. ^_^

Feel better now?

Hypnos

Did you have partys blocked (and noticed a lot of "has blocked party requests") or maybe noticed a lot of people party spaming you? Since you were out there by yourself, chances are they might of been ninja looting from you.

Banned

No, its a bug.

I was soloing gobs before had same thing.

It's just a bugged loot, if you have party blocked and they party you, they CANT steal loot.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

my clannie was doing aoe crimsons + harpys and warrior shell boots were in box...he and all other baba's quit the party and tried to loot it and no one could lol it was bugged xD

Originally posted by Granny1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Granny1)</div>
    my clannie was doing aoe crimsons + harpys and warrior shell boots were in box...he and all other baba's quit the party and tried to loot it and no one could lol it was bugged xD[/b]
    Maybe someone who didn't disband party picked it up. It just doesn't dissapear sometimes when u try to steal it like that.

<!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

if you have party blocked and they party you, they CANT steal loot
    I'm pretty sure they can, but their timing must be perfect. I've noticed that shit during the snowman hunt. When they time it just to the moment u kill it or pick up from box it goes to them.

Draconetsu

Ranting always makes me feel better, and it wasn't people stealing my loot, I'd only see Party blocked once every few mins. But man, it is so irritating, only mobs with good drops do this, I can kill lard orcs til the cows come home and get every box and loot it, but if I do golems, BAM, box is there, but I can't loot the damn thing. My primary income comes from golems, so this is hurting me pretty bad. I have to wonder though, what causes it, is it an AI lag thing, maybe a graphics card bug, or something like that? Oh well, I guess it's time to find new income >.<