Diez 2 = bugged ??

This is a discussion on Diez 2 = bugged ?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf? i was killin uruk trones yday right b4 restart in duo and i got like 55xx exp from 1.... ...
Page: 1

Mario

Default Diez 2 = bugged ??

wtf? i was killin uruk trones yday right b4 restart in duo and i got like 55xx exp from 1.... today im on trones with same priest and im gettin 48xx...................... WTF is that ?!? both on premium ofc... its whole server shit or k2 just fuked up duo exp ?

xourico

Default Re: Diez 2 = bugged ??

Originally posted by Mario
    wtf? i was killin uruk trones yday right b4 restart in duo and i got like 55xx exp from 1.... today im on trones with same priest and im gettin 48xx...................... WTF is that ?!? both on premium ofc... its whole server shit or k2 just fuked up duo exp ?
    :blink: I win 6k <_<
    and there is some kinda of exp event bug arround <_<

Terrorblade

Default Re: Diez 2 = bugged ??

Originally posted by Mario
    yesterday was 15% xp event :P

Mario

ops... my bad ^_^ thx :wub: