Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm planning to quit KO, if anyone cares.

This is a discussion on I'm planning to quit KO, if anyone cares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone, I'm planning to quit KO. The reason is for all the bugs, hacks, same reason for why everyone ...
Page: 1

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Default I'm planning to quit KO, if anyone cares.

Hey everyone, I'm planning to quit KO. The reason is for all the bugs, hacks, same reason for why everyone leaves. Also, this game has become very boring to me. WhenTheSkyTurnsDark is now Healo's and I will no longer have access to it, unless he allows me to have it. Other than that, I would like to thank some people and clans I've been in that's helped me a lot. Starting from my beginning of this game.

First, I would like to thanks AserneTM when I first started this game a long time ago. They taught me a lot, even though most of them won't remember me.
    After that, I quit for a bit, and started again. That's when I joined Quick_Devastation. They were all very nice to me and also taught me even more about this game. After some problems in the clan, I joined AthamE. One of the clans I had most fun in. Although many people talked bad about the clan, I still really enjoyed my stay. When I NT'd, I joined Sinner and only stayed for a bit, but everyone was really nice. Not too long after, Aqu allowed me into ExoDus. There I had the best time of my life, but unfortunately there were things that me and Healo didn't really like, which is why we left. My last clan before leaving this game was IceColdDream. Everyone in that clan was extremely friendly, but Ewy was hacked, and VooDu was never to be on, so I left. Throughout my whole experience in Knight Online, I've had fun and times where I just felt like, it was a waste of time. AND GHOSTBUSTERS CLAN YEAHH!

Now there are lots of people I want to thank and had fun with.

Sneaky
    CAX
    Zamerith
    ShowMeTheMoney
    Skull
    DevilsCommandments
    Trii
    SethLink
    StellarGypsy
    LoneTesticle
    ShaiHulud
    Catalyst
    Aqu
    BattyBat
    Velerefontis
    Zaria
    Healorama
    Vertigo
    Tra
    Mogax
    MooFTW
    Ewylanal
    PriestDro
    Orgasmatron

And many many other people, sorry if I didn't include you. I might join Manes for three days since i'm going to make a new account for the three free days of premium. But I almost might not, what's the point of making an account with only three days of premium. Thanks everyone I knew in this game! Will miss you all. If you want my MSN or AIM, PM me.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Jesus you're not pulling your moms life support. Go cry to Oprah with that shit.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Who's crying?

Trii

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Jesus you're not pulling your moms life support. *Go cry to Oprah with that shit.
    oh i have nothing to do but to sit in the forum and flame everyone

Phosgene

Jesus you're not pulling your moms life support. *Go cry to Oprah with that shit.
    go push smth big into ur ass pls...

and sky

xourico

agababa get FUCKIN LIFE!! u are always here spamming and flamming...
    GO STUDY OR GET A JOB!!! -_-

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

You're making this big ass ordeal. Cry me a river.

whassup

sky i <3 you dont leave

Hoodst4r

You're making this big ass ordeal. *Cry me a river.
    E-penis broke going to +2/20.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    agababa get FUCKIN LIFE!! u are always here spamming and flamming...
    GO STUDY OR GET A JOB!!! -_-[/b]
    This is the result of your g/f being out of town. It's just temp >_>

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

You go cry yourself a burger, stupid fuck. If this post doesn't concern your thoughts, try not to add your stupidity into this. I'm assuming you're retarded considering you're thinking i'm crying about this.

Don't you have anything better to do than whine? Do you really think its cool?

Sorry for hijacking Dark.. btw, one of the most cool names in the game.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

The way you wrote it looks like you're balling in front of your computer with tear dops hitting the keyboard as you type.

do u have to ruin every fuking post with ur bullshit flaming and spam go do something productive or positive with urself nub. no1 lilkes u and u still spam everything. i wonder what will it take for a mod to finally ban u with all ur stupid posts -_- <_<

BattyBat

<3 inatial

p.s dont go stabbin people pls

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast