Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm planning to quit KO, if anyone cares.

This is a discussion on I'm planning to quit KO, if anyone cares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 question, where am i? ill miss u baba <3...
Page: 3

1 question, where am i?

ill miss u baba <3

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Yeah I remember you Dada, and oh I forgot CacacaCAX. You never really talked to me though. :lol: But talked to you a couple times in Suave and AthamE vent a while ago.

Cookie_God

omg u forgot me =( sneaky

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Omg Sneaky, where the hell have you been all this time?!

Cookie_God

im on CookieKing =)

Sybian

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO o you cant leave i wont let u

StellarGypsy

We'll miss ya Initial. I hope all goes well for you IRL or in Manes. You never know you might like the new server and stay. Regulation Brown Grass Trolls? TOO FUN!!!!! Good Luck Initial & Blessed Be.

Originally posted by Cookie_God
    im on CookieKing =) (former AqauriuZ)
    You mean diez_own? The one who scammed turiel from her shit and sold duped items? Or the one that I sold my mage to for 300$, and you scammed with it ruining my name even after I bought a name change scroll with it. I was a really good gun untill you started scamming with that account... I had to completly change over my name.

Damn why havent you left ko yet. <_<

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Ah, So that's where you been huh? Sybian come join me in Manes. :lol: And, Stellar thanks for the post, really appreciate it. Hard to see you make a post. Yeah the Regulation Brown Grass Trolls is like the best troll spot in the world. You take care as well, hope all goes well.

Cookie_God

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cookie_God
    im on CookieKing =) (former AqauriuZ)
    You mean diez_own? The one who scammed turiel from her shit and sold duped items? Or the one that I sold my mage to for 300$, and you scammed with it ruining my name even after I bought a name change scroll with it. I was a really good gun untill you started scamming with that account... I had to completly change over my name.

Damn why havent you left ko yet. <_<[/b]
    huh??

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Sorry about that Bigjuicyboobs, that's not him. I've mistaken him for someone else, sorry.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Jesus you're not pulling your moms life support. *Go cry to Oprah with that shit.
    ban this flaming asshole.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Haha Devils you're a bit late, he was banned like hours ago. But, how can I forget you and GhostBusters omg. :wub:

IsgurosBous

I have been in QD too (and am now in Aserne). I don't remember you, did you namechange when you went orc?

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

You don't remember me? Initial? The warrior.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast