Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm quiting, Zblorg_Tuarek is out

This is a discussion on I'm quiting, Zblorg_Tuarek is out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some of you know me, some of you don't, at this point it doesn't even matter but I am saying ...
Page: 1

Zblorg

Question

Some of you know me, some of you don't, at this point it doesn't even matter but I am saying goodbye KO for good and I thought it would be nice of me to leave a BYE BYE, at least.

For a while I was know as a macroer cause I leveled my character faster than others could (later people found out it was pure determination and hard work). Then, once near 70...got hacked. First time it happened to me, was shocked, angry, ... but made it back, strong. And made many friends along the way. Some became more than just friends in an online game, we became friends in real life. To those, I thank you for making my experience in KE a pleasant one.

Also made enemies ofc, comes with the territory. To my enemies, I'm sorry we made each others stay in this game a bit worse, but I hope you will in time learn to forgive me for my stupidities. I am who I am and if something I did insulted you, I am sorry but I cannot change who I am (at least not in a day). I work daily on being a better person so perhaps I wont repeat the same mistakes I committed in the past. Even though we didn't get along, I wish you best of luck in life, may you triumph more than you fail.

I know for a fact not everything I did was perfect, far from that. But I made my character into what it was/is now...a killing machine. :P And I never used any means to aid myself in a way that would be unfair to other players. I earn all my items, all my levels...and all my friends and a hacker might be able to take away the levels and the items....but I will have my friends forever. Again, I apologize for what was done and what was said, I only wanted to enjoy this game (K2 did everything to make that impossible, ofc ^^).

I would like to address a few ppl personally.
    To Eric, my dearest friend I made in KE. We never agreed in game :P but we are great friends outside of it. I would never know how beautiful Holland is if it wasn't for you, mate. You made it all possible and I don't know what I did to deserve it but I'm happy I did it. I hope we will stay friends for many years to come (I know you will have a lot to tell me now since your baby is being born in just a few days ).
    To Mirer (and his brother Zizi ), you 2 are best Albanian guys I ever met in my life (and I met many working in construction ^^). You made me laugh so many times, although unintentionally. I hope me quitting game will not spoil your KE experience too much but this is something I have to do now. Best of luck with women in your lives, babas .
    To Malek (Batista2005), you really are the funniest person I met in KE. Game wouldn't be what it was/is without you. I know you don't play anymore but this is meant to remind you of the days we spent together...of all the girls you dumped to play with us guys, hehe. I hope you finally find a girl that loves to play KO so you can finally be happy.Oh and I think you'd make the best King Beramus ever had.
    To Richard, I know you will probably never see this but I will write it anyway. You made a great friend, you still do, even if the time we spent together was brief. You were always a rock, some1 I could count on for support, even if sometimes you weren't sure what u needed to support me on (but you did anyway).
    To Gil, miss you, you crazy lover boy you. You also brought many smiles to my face and that will not go forgotten.
    To Mark (and his "friend" Shane), best of luck to you both. I know you always tried to be our voice of reason, always tried to guide us into doing the rational thing but that's not always the answer, mate. Best of luck to you in real life, relax a little, have a beer .
    To Vanessa, like Eric, I'm happy to know you. You are great together and I hope this baby coming into your lives will bring you closer together than you have ever been before. Kissy Kissy
    To Nik, my Greek friend. You went missing in action months ago, after you finally managed to put your life on the right lane. I only hope you no longer play cause you're too busy having fun in real life.
    To Patrick (Sniper_wwy), I always knew Asian people are famous for their hard work and how hard they commit themselves to it. But you always managed to amaze me. You never complained, never demanded anything, and were always a thrill to play with cause I knew you had no secret agenda on your mind.
    To Kennth, I thought we were friends, but then I guess I was mistaken. The Kennth I knew a while back was a wonderful person, a friend ppl look for their whole life....but you changed, or maybe only I got to know the real you later on, I'll never know and I am sorry for that.
    To Kimberly (Priest_Kin), I am still shocked as to how well you played me. You had me from the word go. Was it because I'm a sucker for helping girls or just cause u seemed so damn nice, I'll never know. But you fooled me, big time. I never saw it coming and I still don't fully understand what exactly happened that made you the evil person you became in the end...but I'm in a way happy I finally saw u for who you really are instead of believing you're a sweet, innocent, shy girl.
    To KingPin, I'm sorry you gave up on the game so fast but its only now that I see you were actually the smart one. I'm sure you'll one day become what you want, you just need to have faith in what you can do.
    To No_Bull, due to different time zones we didn't get to spent so much time together in game as I would have liked, but you seemed like a really nice guy and I enjoyed your company each time.

To Nnylirej and Krinvick, I'm sorry I got involved in your lives in the way I shouldn't. Krin, I considered you a friend and I'm sorry I did what I did, but I got what I asked for. She is evil, she played me out completely, just like many other women in my life, was quick to take advantage of the fact I am kind, stupid and sometimes a naive person. I cannot undo what I did but consider it a lesson learned. And she also helped me trust women even less that I did before...My wishes really go with you man, you need them more than I do. And again, I apologize

To Shanty, love of my life. No moment in KE would be the same if you weren't there, or at least around to tell me how stupid I am to play this game. We had our problems, we broke up...over a french KO player ^^ but it was really the time we spent apart that made me realize there isn't another woman on this planet that can better understand what I want and what I need than you...and I love you for it. I regret for each time I raised my voice, I hope you will understand it was the tension talking (stress, game, real life,...). It was never you, I love you the way you are. Fast tempered, unforgiving :P ...yes, you do not forgive at all. But you also love me like no1 else ever did. You're an amazing person, a perfect woman with all her imperfections, a little spark in the darkness that surrounds me sometimes...and for all the support and love you're giving me daily, I'll never find words that will thank you enough...but I know this. I love you, madly, deeply, unconditionally...that will never change. ^^

To all the new members of Panthera or our recent arrivals, or ppl from our ally clan, some gg from DeathGods (and to those I forgot to mention, I'm sorry for that), I wish you well in real life and I hope you will wish me the same, I'll need it. I will not post here anymore, maybe just to answer any questions people might have, but otherwise, have fun people, cya in another life, hehe

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

GL in rl

Banned Senior Member

lol no way i gonna read all that shit

anyway gl in rl

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

anyway gl in rl[/b]
    Haha :lol:
    gl in rl

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Stop writing a book >.<

Gl in rl I guess

Hey cutie Senior Member

nice post i read snippets

you seem like a nice guy,

bid you farewell and good luck in what comes after KO

and you made girlfriends from KO? or in KO? cuz that might be juuuuuuuuust a liiiiiitle creeeeeepy

Banned

I have no idea who you are, but boredom made me read it all
    Best of luck in rl.

anyway gl in rl[/b]

waaa +1

GL in rl m8

Hostibus

anyway gl in rl[/b]
    haha for real xD
    GL GL !!

PegasuS

GL in rl

Duro

Gl dude, never met ya in bera prolly cuz i was human.

nathan16

leave him alone for writing his feelings. good job bro.
    gl. peace

Banned

i met him in beramus, hes like the nicest/matture person ive ever met in a game, and i still talk to him in MSN.
    GL bro , this time comes for every1, i really wish you and Shanty last forever and accomplish everything u ever wanted in RL. Cya.

~CcHeVa ^^

min0r

Very nice farewell, I&#39;ve done mourn ... Abuuuu

Like you, but not to us, what is really meant by the KO, and is to stop playing is sad know many friends as enemies also know (Scammers), and until you win problems with the family and the bride but it&#39;s worth, and gradually you will learn things from friends and at a time when you realize that not everything is fun ....

didinino

my eyes hurt just from trying to read the first line
    dont forget to take off ur name in sig when u sell the char, and GL in RL
    and ko is a game, so u can always come back and "play"..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast