Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm quiting, Zblorg_Tuarek is out

This is a discussion on I'm quiting, Zblorg_Tuarek is out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GL in RL...
Page: 2

runordie

GL in RL

SexyWarrior

that was long :P

sad to hear that, but real life above all, we had great time with you and Shanty, I'm sure I'll miss both of you, I hope I'll have a chance to chat with you in game before you completely quit, anyway I have your msn, take care baba and good luck for both of you
    / salute

Shanty

Bye bye Zblorg_TaUrek i will miss you too :'(.

I'm the one who's account got hacked 'cause of K2s great security which resulted in these sad goodbyes h34r:.

To the guy who was wondering... no, he didn't meet gf's in KO, he met me in real :P (he just got "screwed" by many women here... and no, not in a good way!).

I did somehow manage to pick up few "bf/stalker's" during my KO time though and yes u're right, babas who do that r totally creepy :blink:.

Last but not least, I love you too sweety .

Banned

cya <3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I dont know if u remember me but i remember you as the biggest noob warrior with his gay fully DD build priest waundering in bowl killing everyone and when his priest died he had to town

But anyway good luck - SteeL0

Zblorg

Hard to forget a good sin, Steel0. And in case you also forgot, I told you, you were better than I was at that point, I admitted that to you then, but ofc you had to make it a bit more public to boost your ego. Too bad, I kinda liked you so far. But remember, when 2 players with good skills meet, items are everything, and we both know you had some really nice items back then. Too bad you couldn&#39;t see me now, I&#39;m 99.99% I&#39;d cut through you before u&#39;d have any idea what hit you. (joke, don&#39;t have one of your ego trips pls ^^) But now my items were a bit "better" anyway, pity we didn&#39;t met when we were both on top of our game, I always love a good challenge. I think it would be a great fight.

Ccheva, thx for the kind words, I&#39;m happy to hear at least some ppl can remember good things about me.

NuXx

I dont know if u remember me but i remember you as the biggest noob warrior with his gay fully DD build priest waundering in bowl killing everyone and when his priest died he had to town

But anyway good luck - SteeL0[/b]
    stupid cheater go kill fela on a2/a3 and leave this legit man alone
    oký?

CuriositY

Gl in Real Life Bro.

Banned

wow i didnt even see bigest post i dont know u but anywy gl in rl :=)

wanker

i know for a fact that ur the father off vannesa unborn child btw

anyway this ur 1000 goodby post or what?

NaidenZ

lol no way i gonna read all that shit[/b]
    +1

bye nd gl in rl h34r: just hope you don&#39;t back like many people did/do

Havnt seen you in forever.. bb

(Cottoncandy)

Nice good bye, GL to u.

Shanty

wanker Posted Today, 01:57 AM
    i know for a fact that ur the father off vannesa unborn child btw

anyway this ur 1000 goodby post or what?[/b]
    You and them were having a "gangbang"? &#39;cause I&#39;m very curious how you know something like that for a FACT... You are disgusting.

I guess you&#39;re feeling pretty good about yourself since you can say whatever you want on net and no1 can take legal action against you... well enjoy it while it lasts &#39;cause there will come a day when you&#39;ll pay for all the wrongs you did (what goes around, comes around aga). On the other hand, personality like yours is half the punishment already...

Maybe it&#39;s my lucky day :P. So you&#39;re from Rotterdam ... well maybe the real father of the child can track you down &#39;cause in that case you just might see the inside of a courtroom for this . Have a nice day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast