Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm quiting, Zblorg_Tuarek is out

This is a discussion on I'm quiting, Zblorg_Tuarek is out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can i have char pls...
Page: 3

necro_

can i have char pls

a Great guy in beramus history is leaving us its rly a sad day but life comes before a game always
    we had lots of great times togther and it was a rly happy when we did isloon togther for the first time it was more fun to do it with u guys even tho the drop got stolen once :lol:

here is a nice memory picture of that awesome day :wub:

i wish u GL in ur life with sexy shanty and make sure to gain more money in life like u did in game :P

Peace and salute :wub:

el_loko

Before nothing Zblorg I must excuse to you and your clan to me, in previous times, as you made me inform, I judge bad, without knowing, and request excuses.

good luck in everything what you set out

Srry my english

Banned

omg nice testament, good luck on rl bro

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

gl luck on real life
    We had nice fights on bowl for like 3-4 months daily ^^, you and ur priest, me (rcs) and ferfer.

Zblorg

You're forgiven, El_loko, we are all sometimes too fast to pass judgment on others, happens. To Wanker, Shanty said it all. Where do you get of spreading lies like that? It may seem funny to you but it sure as hell ain't funny to me. You're saying I knocked up my best mate's girl...can you even understand how insulting that is to me, to him, to her...and to my girlfriend? But Shanty got it right, your personality really is a punishment in itself, I feel sorry for you.
    To RCS, I miss that so much, was for sure one of best things in KO for me. I really missed Fer_Fer and you, those clashes were always so much fun. You were always nothing less than great opponents.
    To Kenbachi, thx for all the kind words, they mean a lot to me, it's nice to see at least some1 can remember the good things about me, about us.

And to all that plan to come here and "flame" or just plain insult...I'm leaving, Zblorg is dead, buried. I just want to know this. Do you people also go to funerals and talk about the bad things that some1 who died did? Or do you for once try to remember the good things (as rare as they were, there always are a few)? Think of it like this...you will never run into me again so whatever I did to upset you, I apologize for, now u have nothing to worry about when it comes to me.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Have fun and good luck in RL.

~ Fr4nkie

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Ofcourse u were one of the best warriors out there but u gotta admit ur priest was the bomb,fully dd build wouldnt die that faggot.. but still after getting pwnd by you and ur priest over and over i admire ur teamplay and always said u were good,just got angry many times about how u killed me Anyway then again good luck mate.. sorry that i couldnt see you owning,i think our times were back in KE when there were no retarded people like this devilstyle that says go bug in the middle of a guys topic where there is a different subject going on

<3 bb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123