Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm sick of fucking lamers banning all my names pls read

This is a discussion on I'm sick of fucking lamers banning all my names pls read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I i'm trying to sell my legit stuff but i keep geting bann. dont u understand u bann me i ...
Page: 1

gunit111

Default I'm sick of fucking lamers banning all my names pls read

I i'm trying to sell my legit stuff but i keep geting bann. dont u understand u bann me i get pissed and get more+8s if u just leave me be and sell my shit i be gone but u keep egging me on and on. thats why over 50+ been fucked over. ffs let me sell my fucking shit thats not dupe witch pass ever fuckiing whip last 6 dam months. ffs quit fucking with me and i quit fucking with the gay game. i dont need to post my name coues u know who i im

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

go shout at moradon, or spam official forums.... i doubt anyone else here cares

gunit111

Originally posted by Dro
    THEY DO CARE.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by gunit111+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gunit111)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    THEY DO CARE.[/b]
    ugh... they dont, who wants to see you selling your illegal shit so you can buy a sex change operation? NO-FCKING-ONE

all we need is for you to be traped in a building crashing down, thats all i care... and almost nothing actually.

Default Re: I'm sick of fucking lamers banning all my names pls read

Originally posted by gunit111
    I i'm trying to sell my legit stuff but i keep geting bann. dont u understand u bann me i get pissed and get more+8s if u just leave me be and sell my shit i be gone but u keep egging me on and on. thats why over 50+ been fucked over. ffs let me sell my fucking shit thats not dupe witch pass ever fuckiing whip last 6 dam months. ffs quit fucking with me and i quit fucking with the gay game. i dont need to post my name coues u know who i im
    u can't fuck with anyone, if your banned

gunit111

how whould i get bann pls tell me?

Default Re: I'm sick of fucking lamers banning all my names pls read

Originally posted by gunit111
    O_o Charlie :lol: Legit? :lol:

Banned

Charlie you nubcake I remember when you got mad and started flaming me in pms for no reason! Then I pwned u and phantom banned u =)

Go die you nubsausage

Heim4teil

zzz w33d aka jugallo shut up too <.<

Morghana

W33dStyle, if u are Jugalo, I think u need to give me something back?

Banned

wtf is jugallo

Morghana

Originally posted by W33dStyle
    wtf is jugallo
    lol atleast u know how to spell your own name

NightOwl

SOOOOOO MANY fuktards around. Charlie, didn't ppl already tell u to go die in a hole? why don't u be a good boy and go do so.

Banned

man i am not jugallo! And heimteil said the name jugallo

lies -.- ( i miss the flame sry : / .. old good times in official forums when Warmaster were still macroing)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast