Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm sick of fucking lamers banning all my names pls read

This is a discussion on I'm sick of fucking lamers banning all my names pls read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol you idiot. This forum was made because of your stupidity. Its anti-charlie/you are a fuckingdumbass forum. Your "legit" stuff ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

lol you idiot. This forum was made because of your stupidity. Its anti-charlie/you are a fuckingdumbass forum. Your "legit" stuff is from KOM. IN 1+ lol...ninja loot + scamming. Its not welcomed here. Idiot

PopTart

Originally posted by Dro
    go shout at moradon, or spam official forums.... i doubt anyone else here cares
    nooooooooooo

Schaf

Charlie havent you learned that we dont give a flying fuck about you and ALL of us wish you would go kill yourself!!! Ohh ya, how was getting ass raped by paul in AHM vent the other week, i heard he had you crying like a lil school girl!!! I think the best part was when you found out that you couldnt log out of vent cause they had you trapped in there, and 3 ppl were recording the conversation!!! Has your ass healed yet?!?!?! :wub:

Lawless

Man, if this is the same guy (charilefromrunescape or whatever) That ive seen getting skullfucked in about 8 diff forums for 5 diff games over the last 5 years, just ignore his bloody posts.....he gets off on this shit, why make him famous and entertain him at the same time, ignore him and he goes away. Starting to look like hes owning you guys in an offhand sort of way.

Ive seen him go about this lil cat and mouse game in several places, IDENTICAL modus operandi. You all are doing exactly what he wants you to do.

fighting the temptation to post charlies school telephone number... ahhh its hard.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    fighting the temptation to post charlies school telephone number... ahhh its hard.
    dont fight it , maybe someone can go and kick the living shit out of him and knock some common sense in his ass

shit, bad dro went out again...

Lawless

you could post his Mums/home/school whatever....Hed just goo in his drawers over the attention

morax

Charlie i am offering you one peice of advice....

Stop posting because soon the world is going to collapse around you (believe me im not joking ) and then you probably wont want to use the internet ever again.

P.S How come you go to a special school.... is it because your actually retarded... did normal schooling not work for you? awwww.

now STFU

Dro

charile is a mean little boy :

oh noooo, what am i gonna do now?? im sweating bullets.... <_<

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Re: I'm sick of fucking lamers banning all my names pls read

Originally posted by gunit111
    I i'm trying to sell my legit stuff but i keep geting bann. dont u understand u bann me i get pissed and get more+8s if u just leave me be and sell my shit i be gone but u keep egging me on and on. thats why over 50+ been fucked over. ffs let me sell my fucking shit thats not dupe witch pass ever fuckiing whip last 6 dam months. ffs quit fucking with me and i quit fucking with the gay game. i dont need to post my name coues u know who i im
    Dude you never gave me my Giga+8, it had NOTHING to do with KO4Life banning people from forums. "Oh no my vid card blew", "Oh no it's a dupe, let me get a roll back from K2 so it doesn;'t get deleted" , "Oh no I don't have money to pay you back , my paypal is blocked" "Oh no I'm a fucking HOMO"

Schaf

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-gunit111
    I i'm trying to sell my legit stuff but i keep geting bann. dont u understand u bann me i get pissed and get more+8s if u just leave me be and sell my shit i be gone but u keep egging me on and on. thats why over 50+ been fucked over. ffs let me sell my fucking shit thats not dupe witch pass ever fuckiing whip last 6 dam months. ffs quit fucking with me and i quit fucking with the gay game. i dont need to post my name coues u know who i im
    Dude you never gave me my Giga+8, it had NOTHING to do with KO4Life banning people from forums. "Oh no my vid card blew", "Oh no it's a dupe, let me get a roll back from K2 so it doesn;'t get deleted" , "Oh no I don't have money to pay you back , my paypal is blocked" "Oh no I'm a fucking HOMO"[/b]
    NO offense but ppl who are dumb enough to buy off charlie after all those million of post about him scamming ppl and everything are just as stupid for doing it!!

MarvinTheMartian

i have never talked to this guy, and i play on a totally diff. server and i know that hes a scumbag,lol, how could anyone buy off of him? seems like a real piece of work...AND...a popular guy, lots of activites ( spending hours upon hours on forums making 4000 diff. accounts to scam ppl ) wow....what a great guy..a.k.a fucking loser

Dro

Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)</div>
    Originally posted by devilscommandments@
    <!--QuoteBegin-gunit111

Dude you never gave me my Giga+8, it had NOTHING to do with KO4Life banning people from forums. "Oh no my vid card blew", "Oh no it's a dupe, let me get a roll back from K2 so it doesn;'t get deleted" , "Oh no I don't have money to pay you back , my paypal is blocked" "Oh no I'm a fucking HOMO"
    NO offense but ppl who are dumb enough to buy off charlie after all those million of post about him scamming ppl and everything are just as stupid for doing it!![/b]
    tbh schaf is right.... after all the bs he made on ranking, who could any1 trust this gay? obviously is a low life mofo...

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I obviously didn't know it was charlie...he has like 50 names.

dont buy from noob acc or ppl u dont know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast