Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm so stupid I don't know what I won.

This is a discussion on I'm so stupid I don't know what I won. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow u serious? and u couldn't get the money back!?[/b] About getting 0 Noah in inn when GM goes near ...
Page: 3

Ignore Me Senior Member

wow u serious?

and u couldn't get the money back!?[/b]
    About getting 0 Noah in inn when GM goes near account. Yes weird bug or something. After firedrake I had 7 Trina's need changing into the current Trina. After help - 0 coins in inn when there was about a GB. And when I was missing a Trina after buying prem then 0 coins in Inv after help. With 20GB > Prize needed to move it. Played game 2 years never managed to PM GM once.

bailey123

Javana will spawn from it. When we have used them we seem to get better drops in cz. Theres a hill in cz with a big flat open spot,works great for that scroll.

HotAsIce

With the GM corruption apparent in GM's in this game, it wouldn't surprise me if these GM's supply or even host the websites that are all over selling in-game gold by taking it from your account when they are supposed to be "injecting" something.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Okay just mananaged to chat. SiranoxOrc was doing a find the GM and spamming PM for a few minutes after event was over seems to work.

I told him I won Power Up Store event yesterday and had not got prize yet.

drewzki1

Used 4 of the 5 summons on my staff, got Hyde, Lesath, Gate (samma type thing) and DF.. got one raptor +1.. trying to sell the last summon

Lioncet

u cant summon talos, u can only summon bakirra, bark, kekurikukaka, duke, bishop, bach (about those 3 i summoned 1 once at myko, not sure for usko) also heard shaula and lesath with atilla and acer

non summoneabe bosses: ultima, isillon, felankor, talos, tk, hq, sq, samma, (not sure aboute javana)
    if u have any ss summoning a talos, that would be interesting, otherwise there is no way u got a talos from a boss summoning item[/b]

we summoned samma once so it can be done

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123