I'm sorry I just had to make this...

This is a discussion on I'm sorry I just had to make this... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is something that is really pissing me off. Why do people rare items for cheap and then something else ...
Page: 1

Road

Default I'm sorry I just had to make this...

There is something that is really pissing me off. Why do people rare items for cheap and then something else more common like chitin for so much MORE?!?! I got lucky and got a destroyer off a javana. I have been trying to sell it for 20mil not knowing what the price was. Some Turk pmed me saying that a +6 destroyer is hardly worth 20mil. I don't get this stupidity. First off you are going to be spending 12mil on busses or 10 if you up it to +2 with a NUS. So I'm guessing a cz drop at +1 is going to sell for less than 5mil? I don't even see in the point in upgrading this thing when at +6 I'm only gonna make a 5mil profit from the money spend on busses. I'm pissed cuz I'm not a Turk, I don't dupe busses so upgrading for me is expensive. I just burned 4 chitins on the anvil trying to make a fucking +6. That was 100mil of my money gone for good. It just pisses me off how retarded this game can be. Almost reminded me how at the start of Olympia, a bunch of TR's were selling abyss gems for 100k and it killed the purposes for legit players to waste their time farming them...

Just talk about general things in the merchant aspect of this game that just pisses you the HELL off!

/rant_off

destroyers are middle class items

<3

Road

Lol, I just realized that too? Wtf... Still, with my luck, its gonna break and I'm gonna end up broke and will farm AGAIN for 2weeks and still end up broke. It sucks that I I only have like 3 hours a day for ko with my work schedule this week. <_<

do goblins :|

seems noob but if u can sell the parts for a decent price u can make like a few mil.....or even better farm mastadons

Dorn

Originally posted by Phantom478

seems noob but if u can sell the parts for a decent price u can make like a few mil.....or even better farm mastadons
    mastodons to me are just good pot money, but then again road is a rogue and i am a pot burning barb. and yes gobs are good money just sell the pieces at 100k (yes that is the market price)

TunaFishyMe

isnt a destroyer equivalent to a cleaver? lol

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Dorn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478

mastodons to me are just good pot money, but then again road is a rogue and i am a pot burning barb. and yes gobs are good money just sell the pieces at 100k (yes that is the market price)[/b]
    ya best place would be bouncers in abyss (hell abyss)

large hacker>destroyer. more ap and can be used at lower levels and its club. destoyer is useless till +8 its an okay weapon. it's like a ms +6 when its +8.

Road

Okay. I actually find Harpies an easy way to make money. Scroll up and if you get lucky, you get an MD that can sell for 20mil. Its fast for me since I can kill them in 10-15 secs. Altough harpies are starting to fucking piss me off. I have literally solo'ed 300 and I have not seen one GOD DAMN MD YET! Its getting really annoying...

CheeseIsGood

Well the reason for a destroyer to be so cheap is cause u can just get a glave from trolls plus on like the older servers every1 already has leet gear.