Cs Uses Copy/Past Oke?

This is a discussion on Cs Uses Copy/Past Oke? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its a fucking joke. Months ago it was not like that. Csrep read and resolve the issue but nooooooooooooooo NOW ...
Page: 1

Its a fucking joke.
    Months ago it was not like that. Csrep read and resolve the issue but nooooooooooooooo
    NOW K2 HAVE DEPARTAMENTS.
    For what?
    First Departament = MONEY MONEY MONEY
    2 " = PISS OFF PPLS
    3 " = HOW TO EARN MONEY
    4 AND THE LAST ONE = REsolve the issue.

G0D

fags..

Cadence96

Just spam your tickets explaining clearly your problem, but don't writing shit like: "so now I need to wait more", "for sure it will take 5 6 days" "one year ago was different".... Those comments don't relate to your problem. So if they don't understand quickly your ticket, they won't give you an effective solution.
    And remember they only read your last ticket. So don't think that your first sent ticket will support the second. (personal experience)

matesz001

dude lets c 1 year ago i bought 1k kc and got scrolls with it on ares. we had a roll back and the items went away and kc didnt come bk. and i complaned for 5 months they never did anything. just move on from it it wont get fixed its ko way 2 piss evry1 off. it was never better it just gets wors.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

they r doing this all the time.. its not even copy paste.. its some kind a bot

Just spam your tickets explaining clearly your problem, but don't writing shit like: "so now I need to wait more", "for sure it will take 5 6 days" "one year ago was different".... Those comments don't relate to your problem. So if they don't understand quickly your ticket, they won't give you an effective solution.
    And remember they only read your last ticket. So don't think that your first sent ticket will support the second. (personal experience)[/b]
    few posts down i explained <_<

Heroia

K2&#39;ed again...

Cadence96

few posts down i explained <_<[/b]
    Yes. But you must spam the SAME ticket until you receive the: "Hail, I have forwarded this request to the appropriate Knight Online Team Member for resolution."
    And also I said that your previous tickets don&#39;t support the last ticket. They only read the last one.

Banned

how long have u been playing and you just figured this out?

I sent about 3 tickets or more a day.. usually got the same response.. but every two weeks or so i got elevated a little more with the copy / post response.. and eventually i got helped out.. just takes time.. Not the way a company SHOULD handle it.. but then again who are we dealing with..

Yes. But you must spam the SAME ticket until you receive the: "Hail, I have forwarded this request to the appropriate Knight Online Team Member for resolution."
    And also I said that your previous tickets don&#39;t support the last ticket. They only read the last one.[/b]
    K i&#39;ll do it thx