Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm tired of Patriot

This is a discussion on I'm tired of Patriot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the gm's need some good, reliable, and unbiased constables to help them get trough all the shit. if you ask ...
Page: 3

PriesTesS

the gm's need some good, reliable, and unbiased constables to help them get trough all the shit.
    if you ask me, some gm's never even played the game ^^ .
    I'd love a deep investigation into some characters. to bad that will never happen

And yes, some Turks are a pain in the ass. But i've met a fair share of nice Turks as well.

tolgahan

We are the owner of the world.U cant ks us!
    wtf!
    :P

Originally posted by GROBS
    Like my sig says *
    like u sig says ? grow up kiddo if u hate Turks,why u ass licking us for parties ? pk / exp whatever.I just remember and lmao when u kicked from clan SweeT while u were orc, plz babas dont kick me gud gun dont hate turks pls pls

someguy

next time your party should stop and lure quest apostle over for them to kill.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS
    Like my sig says *
    like u sig says ? grow up kiddo if u hate Turks,why u ass licking us for parties ? pk / exp whatever.I just remember and lmao when u kicked from clan SweeT while u were orc, plz babas dont kick me gud gun dont hate turks pls pls[/b]
    Ahhahahaha , show me a SS pls cuz that day i was waiting CL or Asist of BadCompany to invite me so everyone who invited me w/o asking to join their clan i entered their clans for fun same was with SweeT ... ,and when i was asking pk(pked with BC all the time or solo) or xp(never xped on orc side) from you or any fucking stupid retarded turk ?

Shhhh turko-retardo

_Boomsheeka_

Did you tell the Turk why you booted him ?

If I get booted from a party without someone telling me first, it pisses me off too I wouldnt make a KS party, but it still bugs me.

And for the record, Ive dealt with many more nice Turks than bad ones So I guess Ive been lucky

Originally posted by _Boomsheeka_
    Did you tell the Turk why you booted him ? *

If I get booted from a party without someone telling me first, it pisses me off too *I wouldnt make a KS party, but it still bugs me. *

And for the record, Ive dealt with many more nice Turks than bad ones *So I guess Ive been lucky
    it helps to have a female priest cuz to turks, female priest = female in real life

_Boomsheeka_

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_Boomsheeka_
    Did you tell the Turk why you booted him ? *

If I get booted from a party without someone telling me first, it pisses me off too *I wouldnt make a KS party, but it still bugs me. *

And for the record, Ive dealt with many more nice Turks than bad ones *So I guess Ive been lucky
    it helps to have a female priest cuz to turks, female priest = female in real life[/b]
    LOL... Now I understand, thats why they dont tell me 'Fak your muther', they think I AM there mother

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123