Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'm usually not one to complain but...

This is a discussion on I'm usually not one to complain but... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile Level 70 Warrior vs BP, mmm ... damage is reasonable. A level 63 BP no less....
Page: 2

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Devile
    Level 70 Warrior vs BP, mmm ... damage is reasonable.
    A level 63 BP no less.

DieWithMyKiss

excatly, also, for the idiot that asked why i commented, he said he wasent sure as he described it as "glowy" hmm last time i check a shard +8 glows...hmmm what else? Mabey a MD +8? You're a retard

all of you guyz made my day really. 'that dude is bullshit'? 'dunno bout his uniques'? lutz please, turn the forsete mode off, fuqin inbreeders^^

luigi, never has rebelde been runnin away like a pansy from me solo, never. yea im lvl 70, i helped the real urugh lvl now we share the char. and i been on diez since clyde was lvl 51, aoeing zombies, im not a forum spammer, im not in a top clan (tho elite is second oldest orc clan on diez, still alive), but does that mean im a cheat? lol? i have worked my ass so hard to get lvl 70, yall must have seen me on golems in cz, hell, 3 spot human trolls ring any bell to all humans who tried to take over the spot?
    damn guyz, you make me laugh i was about to name change the other day, but didnt, i can imagine what you would say then lutz. and btw lutz, with all due respect, i didnt think you would be a person to whine on forums. especially about an oldtimer like urugh. you shoulda checked his gear on ranking, his lvl on ko website, add 2 and 2 and you would know.

wait another two or three weeks till dajrekt, another diez oldtimer hits 70, what is it gonna be then? two lvl 70 warryons poppin outta nowhere?

yea, check my shit phantom, im sure you're gonna like the super duper leet chitins+7 im packin, and the raptor+7 with no ele (until like three days ago, when i bought the glave and a shell off ratje) cuz i was too scared to ele it without any backup the earrings+9 should also pose a huge threat.

please, let me have fun now in pkin after all these endless hours of exping, dont whine, because there is simply nothing to whine about. im still learning, tryin to master the 'art' of playin a warrior, cuz i started as a mage (InfernalFire). rebelde20 runnin away from me (or urugh)? lol?^^

good luck to all yall.

Immo

Originally posted by InfernalFire
    all of you guyz made my day really. 'that dude is bullshit'? 'dunno bout his uniques'? lutz please, turn the forsete mode off, fuqin inbreeders^^

luigi, never has rebelde been runnin away like a pansy from me solo, never. yea im lvl 70, i helped the real urugh lvl now we share the char. and i been on diez since clyde was lvl 51, aoeing zombies, im not a forum spammer, im not in a top clan (tho elite is second oldest orc clan on diez, still alive), but does that mean im a cheat? lol? i have worked my ass so hard to get lvl 70, yall must have seen me on golems in cz, hell, 3 spot human trolls ring any bell to all humans who tried to take over the spot? *
    damn guyz, you make me laugh i was about to name change the other day, but didnt, i can imagine what you would say then lutz. and btw lutz, with all due respect, i didnt think you would be a person to whine on forums. especially about an oldtimer like urugh. you shoulda checked his gear on ranking, his lvl on ko website, add 2 and 2 and you would know. *

wait another two or three weeks till dajrekt, another diez oldtimer hits 70, what is it gonna be then? two lvl 70 warryon poppin outta nowwhere?

yea, check my shit phantom, im sure you're gonna like the super duper leet chitins+7 im packin, and the raptor+7 with no ele (until like three days ago, when i bought the glave and a shell off ratje) cuz i was too scared to ele it without any backup the earrings+9 should also pose a huge threat.

please, let me have fun now in pkin after all these endless hours of exping, dont whine, because there is simply nothing to whine about. im still learning, tryin to master the 'art' of playin a warrior, cuz i started as a mage (InfernalFire). rebelde20 runnin away from me (or urugh)? lol?^^

good luck to all yall.

grats on 70 at last u made that

ArrogantPrick

omg he hits harder then ap0phis maybe because he is using +9 str jewels...noobs...congrats uruggh on 70

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    excatly, also, for the idiot that asked why i commented, he said he wasent sure as he described it as "glowy" hmm last time i check a shard +8 glows...hmmm what else? *Mabey a MD +8? You're a retard
    He's still a warrior, idiot.

._.' so you're telling me fully buffed with... ~640 defense and 48 spear defense, you can hit me 1k? o.o'

thanks immo and hype, actually since today one of my earrings is +10, im working on another^^ anybody sellin a WE for ingame coins?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by InfernalFire
    thanks immo and hype, actually since today one of my earrings is +10, im working on another^^ anybody sellin a WE for ingame coins?
    Anyways, didn't know you were 70. I usually don't do this but I thought you were still like level 62 o.o;'

Congrats mate.

sweetums

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    excatly, also, for the idiot that asked why i commented, he said he wasent sure as he described it as "glowy" hmm last time i check a shard +8 glows...hmmm what else? *Mabey a MD +8? You're a retard
    He's still a warrior, idiot.

._.' so you're telling me fully buffed with... ~640 defense and 48 spear defense, you can hit me 1k? o.o'[/b]
    now, im no genious when it coems to this game, as long as i been playing
    but, 640 def...isnt that much to a lvl 70 warrior
    even with 48 spear

when my preist was INT, i had 800 def and 40 spear
    and they still did pretty big dmg on me

sophiem

haha well i remmber alite clan when we was making in breth death knights lol all was lvl 30kinda hmm luz u think about 1,5 year lvl 70 warrior from 1 of best clans in diez will have jewrly of +6 str?

Jimbo

Originally posted by Devile
    Level 70 Warrior vs BP, mmm ... damage is reasonable.
    bp ftw

also thats 660 def with sheild on so maybe 520 without (140 def on shield)

and how we know u run around with shield on always??

Also Hype and Apohis use alot of uniques e.g IN, IB, roc, WE these items have hp and def but loose str

So a lvl 70 using +9 str items will have alot higher ap because he hasnt lost ap for def and hp

your a BP live with the damage or go int :wub:

rebelde spammed always on my CHITIN priest 600-700 with 40 SD, so 1k on a BP with 48? don't see anything strange here <_<

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-InfernalFire
    Anyways, didn't know you were 70. I usually don't do this but I thought you were still like level 62 o.o;'

Congrats mate.[/b]
    wow, are you feeling dumb?? Next time check ranking before you start crying. Dumbshit

thanks lutz, but the last thing i needed was the fame

now this turns into a gratz urugh ^^

duel plys

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast