Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'm usually not one to complain but...

This is a discussion on I'm usually not one to complain but... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ rebelde spammed always on my CHITIN priest 600-700 with 40 SD, so 1k on ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    rebelde spammed always on my CHITIN priest 600-700 with 40 SD, so 1k on a BP with 48? don't see anything strange here <_<
    There isn't an item with 40 SD, how the hell do you get 40 SD?

And if you mean something like Boots with 20 and Gloves with 20... that's something completely different. Weapon defense isn't stacked as a combined number - it triggers seperately.[/b]
    lutz u should just start shutting up now...it doesnt trigger seperately it stacks thats why if u put on over 160 spear def a warrior will only hit u for like 60 damage(which is its element damage i believe :P)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

rebelde spammed always on my CHITIN priest 600-700 with 40 SD, so 1k on a BP with 48? don't see anything strange here <_<

And if you mean something like Boots with 20 and Gloves with 20... that's something completely different. Weapon defense isn't stacked as a combined number - it triggers seperately.
    lutz u should just start shutting up now...it doesnt trigger seperately it stacks thats why if u put on over 160 spear def a warrior will only hit u for like 60 damage(which is its element damage i believe :P)[/b]
    nahh, if you get that much SD youŽll still get hit by the +150 of the sword dance.

The SD only affects the 250% of dmg, cuz the 150 disregards the rest.

but if you get 100% dd, that would be interesting, probably all elemental dmg :P

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

And if you mean something like Boots with 20 and Gloves with 20... that's something completely different. Weapon defense isn't stacked as a combined number - it triggers seperately.
    lutz u should just start shutting up now...it doesnt trigger seperately it stacks thats why if u put on over 160 spear def a warrior will only hit u for like 60 damage(which is its element damage i believe :P)[/b]
    nahh, if you get that much SD youŽll still get hit by the +150 of the sword dance.

The SD only affects the 250% of dmg, cuz the 150 disregards the rest.

but if you get 100% dd, that would be interesting, probably all elemental dmg :P[/b][/quote]

go talk to sephir0th ...with his mage he wore spear talia, spear gaunts, boots, helm, and a cs...had 5 warriors hitting him for like 70 damage max...would show the pic but it was on the blood webspace so when i try to find the pic it just says image cant be found

edit: oh yea he had glass belt too :P cant remember if he had iron neck back then as well

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...opic=7099&st=15
    theres the topic

Dro

well, probably the 70 was from the r damage, wich makes sense with 100% + sd, that would be only elemental. But getting 70 from a sword dance?? wtf? if id be warrior hitting like that i would probably quit game lmao

Originally posted by Dro
    well, probably the 70 was from the r damage, wich makes sense with 100% + sd, that would be only elemental. But getting 70 from a sword dance?? wtf? if id be warrior hitting like that i would probably quit game lmao
    naw read the topic i just added ull see it wasnt just those people every1 that went up against him would be complaining they would only hit for like 100 damage

Dro

need to see the ss but a guy saying that sword dance him for 100 damn.... would have to check this, someone lend me cs please? already got 70 sd, need some more :rollseyes:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by sweetums+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetums)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)
    Originally posted by sweetums
    Originally posted by lutz
    Originally posted by sweetums
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

i have the feeling u bought ur account
    first u say arrow shower is lvl 57, then theres no 40 SD?
    ill post a ss of my 40 SD shield later

Yes I bought my account :rollseyes:
    and this is coming from a level 53 orc :unsure:

i might be lvl 53 but at least i kno the game
    been playing for i believe almost 2 years and have had up to at least 30 or 40 char's
    2 years and not even lvl 60? damn slow lvler :blink:

Anyway, thereŽs SD 40 spear shield, and I remember urugh too, old old player. And with all jewelry +9 he maybe has 2300+ sp, using howling sword a 1k hit isnt that big deal. Imagine what he would hit if you were tormented :lol:[/b]
    well cuz i have this horribly bad luck with lvl 50+
    once i hit 51, i start dying literally about 15+ times a day
    so getting past 51 takes me awhile
    now at 53, i just cant find a good lvling party
    apos SUCKS i have no clue wut ppl see in apos
    harpies just take forever, and dts is only good with 1 sin and me[/b][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    [b]
    L M A O

Originally posted by Dro
    need to see the ss but a guy saying that sword dance him for 100 damn.... would have to check this, someone lend me cs please? already got 70 sd, need some more *:rollseyes:
    with 120 spear def rebelde hit me for about 250-300 dmg average with howling sword back before i got banned lol

Dro

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    need to see the ss but a guy saying that sword dance him for 100 damn.... would have to check this, someone lend me cs please? already got 70 sd, need some more *:rollseyes:
    with 120 spear def rebelde hit me for about 250-300 dmg average with howling sword back before i got banned lol[/b]
    i need a CS ASAP !!! >_<, anyway, programation class over, i go home :P

Originally posted by Dro
    Wore...

48 Spear Defense Shield
    20 Spear Cap
    20 Spear Gloves
    20 Spear Boots
    50 Spear Talia
    10 Iron Belt

Total: 168 Spear Defense

Was getting hit for .... 120-130 by sword dance.

Each triggers seperately... like this:

If you get hit 900 normally by an sword dance with 0 Spear Defense, (god I hate how Sword dance and Spear defense are both SD), then:

900 x .52 for shield
    x .8 cap
    x .8 boots
    x .8 gauntlets
    x .5 talia
    x .9 belt

=

This is to make it so that no damage could ever reach 0.

Whereas if I was being hit from 120-130, where would that damage come from? Sword dance adds 150, sure, but wouldn't it hit OVER 150? (Tuts was using a Glave +7 reduced, so element's not in the picture)

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    Wore...

48 Spear Defense Shield
    20 Spear Cap
    20 Spear Gloves
    20 Spear Boots
    50 Spear Talia
    10 Iron Belt

Total: 168 Spear Defense

Was getting hit for .... 120-130 by sword dance.

Each triggers seperately... like this:

If you get hit 900 normally by an sword dance with 0 Spear Defense, (god I hate how Sword dance and Spear defense are both SD), then:

900 x .52 for shield
    x .8 cap
    x .8 boots
    x .8 gauntlets
    x .5 talia
    x .9 belt

=

This is to make it so that no damage could ever reach 0.

Whereas if I was being hit from 120-130, where would that damage come from? Sword dance adds 150, sure, but wouldn't it hit OVER 150? (Tuts was using a Glave +7 reduced, so element's not in the picture)[/b]
    ur ac lowers that 150

xourico

+10 IN
    +2 CS -_-

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    excatly, also, for the idiot that asked why i commented, he said he wasent sure as he described it as "glowy" hmm last time i check a shard +8 glows...hmmm what else? *Mabey a MD +8? You're a retard

last time i checked, a shard is a lot smaller than a raptor. Last time i checked, a warrior is wayyy bigger than a sin. Last time i checked, a sin holds TWO weapons and a warrior holds ONE! Lutz not stupid, (hes asian) you are a fucking moron if you can confuse those two or you think that someone else can get a warrior and a sin confused.... zzz lol people are so stupid

Originally posted by xourico
    +10 IN
    +2 CS *-_-
    Yeah not all of us pay rl cash for shit oke o.o;

lutz how long you play this game?
    For sure ain't long if you don't know there's a 40 SD SHIELD...

Now guess how I could have 40 SD >_<

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast