Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I'm usually not one to complain but...

This is a discussion on I'm usually not one to complain but... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe lutz dont even flatterly him sarcastically. *He gets shards and raptors mixed up. *Rogues and Warriors ...
Page: 6

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lutz dont even flatterly him sarcastically. *He gets shards and raptors mixed up. *Rogues and Warriors mixed up. *Hes a moron.
    But he seems so uber and leet, he's my hero :wub:
    Not only that, he seems to know EVERYTHING in the game there is to know!

TunaFishyMe

WELL! in that case!! Lets all bow down to DieWithMyKiss! The guy who thinks hes so leet because he leveled himself to 62!! Everyone who leveled passed him bought thier accounts!! Three Cheers for DieWithMyKiss!

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    WELL! *in that case!! Lets all bow down to DieWithMyKiss! *The guy who thinks hes so leet because he leveled himself to 62!! *Everyone who leveled passed him bought thier accounts!! *Three Cheers for DieWithMyKiss!
    You mean the person that claims to have played this game sense the start of ares yet didnt remember what the old raptor looked like. :lol:

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    lutz dont even flatterly him sarcastically. *He gets shards and raptors mixed up. *Rogues and Warriors mixed up. *Hes a moron.
    Not only that, he seems to know EVERYTHING in the game there is to know! [/b]
    Hold up, if I remember correctly, which I do, he described the weapon non-the-less as a "pink glowy thing" Now correct me if i'm wrong but a Shard +8 is pink, and glows. Also, in the screenshot, he doesn't show a pic of the guy, only the damages, so for all we know its a freaking archer, also, saying i'm better than everyone, never said that, on the contrary I suck, i'll admit a lvl 61, well equiped warrior could kill me, it's just not that i'm going to run to the forums claiming things that I haven't investegated. Like he should have checked rankings to see his level. Now saying that, how am I supposed to know it's a warrior, I don't play on diez but on ares I can be sure to name all the level 70's, and i assumed you bought your account simply because you don't even know about weap def, which is a HUGE factor when it comes to PKing, and for you to make such an assumption i assumed you knew about PKing to be able to identify a cheater when yuo saw one.

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@

Hold up, if I remember correctly, which I do, he described the weapon non-the-less as a "pink glowy thing" Now correct me if i'm wrong but a Shard +8 is pink, and glows. Also, in the screenshot, he doesn't show a pic of the guy, only the damages, so for all we know its a freaking archer, also, saying i'm better than everyone, never said that, on the contrary I suck, i'll admit a lvl 61, well equiped warrior could kill me, it's just not that i'm going to run to the forums claiming things that I haven't investegated. Like he should have checked rankings to see his level. Now saying that, how am I supposed to know it's a warrior, I don't play on diez but on ares I can be sure to name all the level 70's, and i assumed you bought your account simply because you don't even know about weap def, which is a HUGE factor when it comes to PKing, and for you to make such an assumption i assumed you knew about PKing to be able to identify a cheater when yuo saw one.[/b]
    diewithmykiss stop trying, lutz owns you, hes sexy. your 14k NP just isnt cuttin it.

DieWithMyKiss

look at month nps, i just started PKing after i was hacked and all my nps were drainded

Phosgene

zzzz someone lock this topic...
    urugh is lvl 70 , i know personally that he lvled legitly , he used a 2h spear to attack u , and he gave u 1k dmg .
    whats the problem ?
    someone did an extreme dmg on u , case closed...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    look at month nps, i just started PKing after i was hacked and all my nps were drainded
    3k monthly np's.....wow?

Originally posted by Phosgene
    zzzz someone lock this topic...
    urugh is lvl 70 , i know personally that he lvled legitly , he used a 2h spear to attack u , and he gave u 1k dmg .
    whats the problem ?
    someone did an extreme dmg on u , case closed...
    o.o I believe like on page 2 I already said...

"Oh, didn't realize you're level 70. That would explain a lot more."

This DieWithMyKiss or w/e moron is just flaming now.

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@

Hold up, if I remember correctly, which I do, he described the weapon non-the-less as a "pink glowy thing" Now correct me if i'm wrong but a Shard +8 is pink, and glows. Also, in the screenshot, he doesn't show a pic of the guy, only the damages, so for all we know its a freaking archer, also, saying i'm better than everyone, never said that, on the contrary I suck, i'll admit a lvl 61, well equiped warrior could kill me, it's just not that i'm going to run to the forums claiming things that I haven't investegated. Like he should have checked rankings to see his level. Now saying that, how am I supposed to know it's a warrior, I don't play on diez but on ares I can be sure to name all the level 70's, and i assumed you bought your account simply because you don't even know about weap def, which is a HUGE factor when it comes to PKing, and for you to make such an assumption i assumed you knew about PKing to be able to identify a cheater when yuo saw one.[/b]
    Urugh's been dormant exping h43r:

I've seen him back in KO a lot of times when he was barely level 60 and I remember PKing against him on a mage.

I'm a fucking battle priest, you think I don't know a thing or two about weapon defense? It's the only thing that keeps me alive. You're making yourself look like a moron. Sit down, take your overdose, slit your wrists because seriously, nobody wants to hear your emo whining anymore, this problem was long resolved back on page 2. Don't be a phantom :lol:

And yes, it is quite questionable as TONS OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SAID to be hit for 1k regardless of who you are with 640 AC and 48 spear defense...

Seriously, stay the fuck out of Diez affairs if you don't play Diez. You know absolutely nothing.

Urugh is a warrior, dumbass.

How many times does that need to be repeated?

God, how I wish my character could be transferred to the PB server... I'd go on there and kick your ass sideways in CZ just to knock some sense into you. I'll show you what weapon defense can do.

Blaze

It's just a game, why is everyone getting worked up over it? Close the topic, moderator. This topic lost all meaning like 4 pages ago.

closing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456