I made a high + item

This is a discussion on I made a high + item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello ppl, got 1 problem, i made xxxx+9 on xxxxxxxxx, but i forgot to make KSC of that moment. I ...
Page: 1

Hello ppl, got 1 problem, i made xxxx+9 on xxxxxxxxx, but i forgot to make KSC of that moment. I wanna sell it but moderators and ppl dont believe that item is legit saying that is to early :blink: for +9 high class items on xxxxxxxxx & ofc my topic is closed . How i can prove that item is legit? Maint is past and ofc i still got that item cos i made it.

Thx

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

offtopic - u have balls xD

thx, i do :P

Arthurios

nice.. you cant prove it even if you have ksc it wont tell shit. Just sell it get the money and quit game

find a buyer in game from your friends/clan/ally or try other forums related with usko ofc not official

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I don't know about you but if I ever made a +9 on any server, even on Ares, I would of taken a screen shot for my own personal memory.
    I totally don't buy this crap because anyone who plans ahead on upgrading their +8 xxxxx (which alone is worth A LOT on Ionia, even now) to go +9, and not take a screen shot, even after moving away from the anvil, it's bullshit imo.
    It's your loss, the rule is: No SS = Can't sell it, period.
    Your just going to have to wait a few months to advertise and sell it on the ko4life market section.

Your clever, you made this topic so that it can advertise your sale huh? Nice one, I'll admit
    Locked.