Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I miss...

This is a discussion on I miss... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i miss cz dm's....the most fun ever is getting people xp'd to them them gone=no more fun!!!![/b] +1 I miss ...
Page: 3

DragonFire

i miss cz dm's....the most fun ever is getting people xp'd to them them gone=no more fun!!!![/b]

+1 I miss parasiting the tanker...good times.

i miss cz dm's....the most fun ever is getting people xp'd to them them gone=no more fun!!!![/b]
    Hahaha. Yup. Exp at golems all day long, and every 10 minutes go raid DMs to keep things interesting. I forgot how fun exping in CZ is, what's good exp for a melee/priest in CZ these days? So hard to get into EW parties unless you're in a mage clan.

Priestontale

Hahaha. Yup. Exp at golems all day long, and every 10 minutes go raid DMs to keep things interesting. I forgot how fun exping in CZ is, what's good exp for a melee/priest in CZ these days? So hard to get into EW parties unless you're in a mage clan.[/b]
    Cold apos aint half bad.. and also if noone is at EW spot, make a melee EW party- almost as good as Dark Stone except you will need a FP healer bc their AOE is lovely

i miss being level 3x and being leveled by my friends in kharaa (kezei, knoid ect.) and them merging with the Death_Knights clan and then doing some slightly weird but very cool breth aoes

we started that.... haha was lots of fun, then we all leveled up and were the first to ever do golem aoe... which became so incredibly popular after that .

good good times.. everyone in the whole game spoke the same language and mostly got along thats what i miss

Parque

Miss 0utKasteD & The friends I had there, now not playing anymore or no contact

ReiRei

I miss people actually knowing how to play instead of buying their way to the top with no skill[/b]
    +1
    I worked so hard and for so long exping,, all day long in the troll pit for 12 hours and then doing the same for weeks.. trolls, golems, non stop...

I exp now, for fun on my mage, she died,, I press ok and keep going. It is rare I ever wait for a res. I hate crybabies who can't press ok.. unles you are 65+, press ok.. unless you get to play for an hour or so a week, then wait for res crybaby.

I also will get on my priest,, which I have come to hate, absolutely abhor the damn priest.. Int priest buffer/heal, with malice.. buff, malice, cure heal.. repeat for hours... Unless you have played an Int priest for a year nonstop... you have no idea what it is like to one day be told that you leeched most of your levels.. You have used over 1500 souls per day and yet you leeched your levels past 55... So, you clans that still have a dedicated Int priest.. be nice to them. We don't have one anymore.

Then,, bug abusers are lvl 80 and started their char 3 months ago. I played 2 years,, and am just 71. People sick of the abuse and K2 waiting months to ever do anything to fix anything,, so they sell their chars and some noob,, buys a lvl 75 warrior because he has decided he wants to play warrior now.

Every day I see these clans climbing up into top spots,, by these people selling their chars and clans buying them so that their NP are higher.. dude. it is not about NP. It is not even about pk anymore..

It is about us (legit older players) against the fucking cheaters... us against them.

wish my life bak from ko and dd armor to drop from mobs

Banned

I miss my old mage on Xig, i lvl'd to 60 or so doing zombies :P on zombie hill

LiekProAndStuff

+1 reirei

_Priest_Of_God_

I Miss when having shell ment something

B@RTOK

I miss my completely 100% legit, upgraded straight from the chaotic generator, never left my character holy animor +6. But I guess smite hammer +7 will do XD :P

Kailean

i miss the old ko, the one without turks h34r: and their annoying pms: "s.a, cs gyft plys". h34r: h34r:

evenson

I miss StinkFist

ReiRei

I don't miss wondering why your fist was stinky...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123