Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I miss dumar

This is a discussion on I miss dumar within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am tempted to come back, maybe someday in he near future if you will all have me again.[/b] xD ...
Page: 5

Banned

I am tempted to come back, maybe someday in he near future if you will all have me again.[/b]
    xD back

G

who gives a shit if you miss him or not ? I miss my grandma oi oi..

fuck off and die

little_painter

well once opon a time a not soo clever friend of mine got scammed once 2 many and gave up and bought a new char, then hee had 2 chars both rouges.. then a gm came 2 save the day and changed his pw too 1st rouge.. but 1st rouge was weaker then the new 2nd rouge.. soo hee gave this one too mee.. some might rememebr this pity danish rouge named ozonman, well i gave it 2 my friend 1_thecall_1 (tolga), cause hee was tired of being mage, and wanted too dable with a rouge, then ewo sold his char, then came back with a rouge and now they share his rouge, soo now im stuck with a rouge and even gods smallest child know, painter and no rouge, hees a mage foo!
    soo if dumar needs a rouge i got a lvl 67 human rouge nakked thou with some 200k + np
    got pw + secret pw

dumar i bow to u

I really appreciate the offer painter, a few others have been just as generous in offering me spare chars also. You are all just as adorable as I remember, if not more so!

I’ll figure a way to get back if I decide to stick around, Fumar has asked me to start using his “female” priest, I might take him up on his offer.

dumar i bow to u[/b]

Well aren’t you just a darlin

Banned

I really appreciate the offer painter, a few others have been just as generous in offering me spare chars also. You are all just as adorable as I remember, if not more so!

I’ll figure a way to get back if I decide to stick around, Fumar has asked me to start using his “female” priest, I might take him up on his offer.[/b]

talk like ur old self plz

Dumar your stories own

OMG dumar is back!!
    i can't wait to see him online! fumar missed his older brother
    and also looking forward to see more funny stories only dumar can tell

bamboo phone was the best ever :lol:

Papps

<3

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Milk and Cookies <3

Cocaine

DUMAR!!! I miss your stories as well. You always brought a smile to my face.

Yeah, Dumar talk like your old self.

Infact a come back might not be so good for you, since you&#39;ve been extremely hilarious before you quit. Now that you&#39;re back, people are expecting you to act like the old you and be funny again and come up with better jokes! Good luck! I&#39;m pretty sure you&#39;ll make me piss my pants again.

Dumar has been suppressed for the time being by the large quantities of medication and therapy I have been receiving over the past several months, but he has a way of popping up from time to time

Since I failed in trying to get “Breakfast with Jesus” published I have had nothing but bad luck. It would seem that thirty thousand or so evangelical Christians do not find my idea of writing our love and saviour Jesus as a 6”5 black transvestite with a fetish for masochism and abstract art and poetry very humorous, so a lot of death threats and bricks through my windows.

But its not all bad, I am currently working on “I am genius” a graphic novel which I will post more about in the near future!

Cocaine

Dumar, I love you!

PS. I always knew Jesus was a black tranny.

Banned

Since I failed in trying to get “Breakfast with Jesus” published I have had nothing but bad luck. It would seem that thirty thousand or so angelico Christians do not find my idea of writing our love and saviour Jesus as a 6”5 black transvestite with a fetish for masochism and abstract art and poetry very humorous, so a lot of death threats and bricks through my windows.[/b]

asdf going in my siggy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast