Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I miss PB<3

This is a discussion on I miss PB<3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I loved every sec of pb, nomal ko is so boring cant play more than 30mins before i go nuts. ...
Page: 1

AlwaysSayDie

Default I miss PB<3

I loved every sec of pb, nomal ko is so boring cant play more than 30mins before i go nuts. anyone else wish ko was like pb? with everyting 10x? it was so easy to reach your goal whatever it was=D i got 65 with my mage, salla+8 and full set crimson+8 in about 2weeks=D
    My point is that ko would be so much better if they implented the 10x because everyone dont have time to play 24/7

Banned

Default Re: I miss PB<3

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    because everyone dont have time to play 24/7
    what would happen with people that can?

*shouted from nowhere* DAMN K2 IMPLENT LVL 130 ALLREADY!!! IM AT 129 100% !!!! */shouted from nowhere*

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

would be nice to have one server that runs like that all the time.

Road

What the hell are you talking about? I'm asuming PB doesn't mean PunkBuster?

Originally posted by Road
    He means Punk buster test server
    teh most ownage server ever! ^_^ :lol:
    I missed my warryon, i wanted to get 63, nearly beat Cjn the 65 ^_^

AlwaysSayDie

If it whont get that 10x thing back, i think i will give up ko. no im not whining or anything like that im just whanna know if anyone else is thinking the same

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road
    I missed my warryon, i wanted to get 63, nearly beat Cjn the 65 ^_^[/b]
    I remember you and sweetarca's rouge, owned you serval times. you looked so scary with that big glowie gig axe but it was pice of cake :wub:

would actually make the game more fun but i think it should be a restart server, u play a character for a month or 2 than they restart it ... that way people have the chance to try different kinds of characters and if u play with friends it be great cause than ya can have contest on who can make the best bp, warrior, sin .. etc every other time the server restarts, and it be cool also for pvp since everytime u restart the server u would be unknown ( unless u chose the same name) and u can have better pvp without people saying "OH NO ITS xxxxx RUN"

but than again restarting would get annoying for people who get good status :P

Digger

i agree cause lvling is way to time consuming. and for ppl like me who have a life outside of ko its hard to lvl for hours and only 5% result.

KE beta server was basically the same, 10x XP, 10x drop rate, a lot of bugs to abuse, loads of lvl 70 ppl, bla bla bla..

Banned

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road

I remember you and sweetarca's rouge, owned you serval times. you looked so scary with that big glowie gig axe but it was pice of cake :wub:[/b]
    he is a noob lol T_T"

MarvinTheMartian

alwayssaydie...whats up with the ms painted mirage? haha...i love it.

AlwaysSayDie

I dunno, actually something my little sis made when I had LAN at home with some friends

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road

I remember you and sweetarca's rouge, owned you serval times. you looked so scary with that big glowie gig axe but it was pice of cake :wub:[/b]
    who were u on there?

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road

who were u on there?[/b][/quote]
    Sish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast