Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I Missed You Guys

This is a discussion on I Missed You Guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Prolly is.. He's stupid enough to actually think people like him on these forums... would love to see bidas and ...
Page: 2

Prolly is.. He's stupid enough to actually think people like him on these forums... would love to see bidas and mos doing ANYTHING in ko without their GM buddies, rofl would be like watching old DRT players trying to pk

So all say "Hi" to the most stupid and retarded person in the greek gang that litterally ruined ares.

HE WAS THE OLD WARRIOR

right bidas? u was in w00tabuols with Yuber Any Moon cholO_feO

i remember u baba and miss the old time

RideOn

bidas arestides cock sucker, same as somethingsmells aka troublito getting a lvl 69 rogue from 61 in 1 day ROFL!

Prolly is.. He's stupid enough to actually think people like him on these forums... would love to see bidas and mos doing ANYTHING in ko without their GM buddies, rofl would be like watching old DRT players trying to pk

So all say "Hi" to the most stupid and retarded person in the greek gang that litterally ruined ares.[/b]
    ye DRT was a funny of old ppls mosltly 30+ if i am not wrong lol.
    still they were nice persons they helped us to do knight quest and i brought it up to use in their ventrilo and forums (kidding)
    but still need to respect that clan that used to be the oldest clan in ares if i am not wrong (with the collest capes red capes that has been change to oragne Dr)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I think i remember him as that greek way back from w00tabolous and insomnia

ye DRT was a funny of old ppls mosltly 30+ if i am not wrong lol.
    still they were nice persons they helped us to do knight quest and i brought it up to use in their ventrilo and forums (kidding)
    but still need to respect that clan that used to be the oldest clan in ares if i am not wrong (with the collest capes red capes that has been change to oragne Dr)[/b]

Heh ZYwar... bidas/mos aint even the original SoulSlayer... And no TOWN aint the oldest clan at all... WMD/Unique/IS/noname/EK is the oldest clans....

Heh ZYwar... bidas/mos aint even the original SoulSlayer... And no TOWN aint the oldest clan at all... WMD/Unique/IS/noname/EK is the oldest clans....[/b]
    i was meanning that they had the longest period as clan without get closed or change name clan and staff like that ^^

that they didnt have either :P TOWN clan disbanded and remade 3-4 times atleast

yay for duper/gm edited greeks making a comeback!

Volcanic

Lulz.
    Hello all(Gratz on modship Herb).

that they didnt have either :P TOWN clan disbanded and remade 3-4 times atleast[/b]
    still i think DRT was for year and a half
    and bidas getting killed in eric movie

Bidas

You are still jealous at me and you dont have a clue..

After 2 years i wrote in this forum to see how you are and the only thing i saw was your complex.

That makes me sick

However i was "Simply The Best"

Gj

Bidas you were the worst warrior on USKO history, even with your +2/3 Uniques GM lvls and duped bluechest... and 2-4 personal healers you still sucked balls...
    even DRT_Devron owned you.

Limbolock

Bidas you were the worst warrior on USKO history, even with your +2/3 Uniques GM lvls and duped bluechest... and 2-4 personal healers you still sucked balls...
    even DRT_Devron owned you.[/b]
    lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast