Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I Missed You Guys

This is a discussion on I Missed You Guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what are u doing posting here? dont you have to be duping blue chests?[/b] ... im tired of u, u ...
Page: 4

SiCoXiS

what are u doing posting here? dont you have to be duping blue chests?[/b]
    ... im tired of u, u dun have other shit to say? , ur the only guy to piss me off on this game ull be always jelous of me? cuz i was a very good rogue with not so good items and u a shit? i really dun understand u, u call me duper and u dun have a shit of prove of me well i dun care i dun like fight in this forum i just like read and be in peace bb.

pd: gogo use macro for get banned if u still have acc or gogo do a chargeback and scam ppl.

I actually want Bidas to come back to KO. Never really got the chance to fuk him up back then cuz of lvl/item difference. I would love to see what he would be without deepthroating GM's

mammlea2

... im tired of u, u dun have other shit to say? , ur the only guy to piss me off on this game ull be always jelous of me? cuz i was a very good rogue with not so good items and u a shit? i really dun understand u, u call me duper and u dun have a shit of prove of me well i dun care i dun like fight in this forum i just like read and be in peace bb.

pd: gogo use macro for get banned if u still have acc or gogo do a chargeback and scam ppl.[/b]
    the damn whole "cabinas" saw u duping lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234