Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i need to ask the higher lvls something

This is a discussion on i need to ask the higher lvls something within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do ppl over lvl 62, get joy out of ksing at apos? i mean...its already pretty much crap xp for ...
Page: 1

louch

Default i need to ask the higher lvls something

do ppl over lvl 62, get joy out of ksing at apos?
    i mean...its already pretty much crap xp for you, even with like 3 men.
    so...wtf is the point in ksing? its even LESS then normal.
    and ive noticed its only turks, so if theres any lvl 62+ turks in here, why do you guys ks so damn much when you know its not getting you anywhere?

all i want, is to get to lvl 51, thats all i ask, and finally when i have a party, we get ksed like its a new fad at a middle school.

/bitching

edit:
    let me also mention, right next to our spot, was a completely empty spot...2 of them actually.

yes yes we do

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Stupid kids being jack asses.

sub

maybe they dunno how to play properly <_<

OLD1953

As far as I can tell, the answer to your question is yes, a good many people get a lot of joy out of frustrating other players.

To find out why, you'll have to ask someone else.

As for the group I play with most of the time, we have a simple policy when someone comes along and KS's us at golems or trons or apos, we keep on for a minute, to convince them we are going to ignore them, and then we all quit attacking just as they start up KS'ing again. Almost every time, they get killed. If possible, we then give a four stone rezz and try to repeat.

Damn few have stuck around after that treatment. Occasionally they will try to lure a troll on us, but a troll isn't a problem if you are simply alert, just break off apos, kill the troll, and ask them to bring two next time, one isn't enough. Trying to bring a dozen trolls at once will get them killed again, joy joy.

There are ways to handle these idiots, just use your head.

yp i've used that plan myself, good when people lure, also good when i solo deruvish, all 5 deru attacking nebby rogues and bp means dead people

louch

i used to do it, but that was back when i had english parties that could understand what "STOP ATTACKING" means, or "LURE TROLL" or something of that nature.
    now 95% of the time its a fully turkish party, and you say "STOP" and see "dskf dshf y dskf mater y fuck syster" or something, or you get kicked.
    and im only a lvl 46 mage, so luring a troll = waste of time and exp.

and these people do it on purpose too, like tonight, my part had gotten shrunken down to like 4 people, because there was 2 parties of ksers at our apos spot, so i quit, ran to the other apos spots, both 100% EMTPY, not even a forming party.
    so i go to run to harpy's (i was orignally at apos 1, so i had to run by there to get to harpy) and what do i see...NEITHER party is attacking anymore, and the ksers, invite me...
    so i join, i gain like 15% more, until for some reason the party disbands, so i just go aoe zombies, and it goes goo til i get to 99.45% then....TURKEY WAKES UP, and HOLY CRAP those koxps came in FAST, there was at least 6 of them all at 1 zombie spawn, fucking incredible.
    anyways ya, im really tired and cranky right now.

Terrorblade

you are talking like all 62+ turks are ksing.

And if someone ks you it is just cause he's a stupid lil kid with unfinished brain.Sometimes they think they behave right, for example when i kick someone for a clannie after explanation he says "**** your hamster "or smth like that and starts to ks. If you are looking for those guys, dont look for them here.

louch

Originally posted by Terrorblade

And if someone ks you it is just cause he's a stupid lil kid with unfinished brain.Sometimes they think they behave right, for example when i kick someone for a clannie after explanation he says "**** your hamster "or smth like that and starts to ks. *If you are looking for those guys, dont look for them here.
    im not looking for them here, nor am i accusing all 62+ turks of ksing, or all turks for that matter.
    im simply asking why a lvl 62+ would ks at apos, or even still party at apos, i even see it at derus all the time.
    all i was saying when i mentioned turks, is that i ONLY see turks doing it, im sure english speaking people do it too, but not nearly as much as turks do. and i just want to ask the turkish people here, why young turk kids, are so ignorant and pathetic?

Terrorblade

Default Re: i need to ask the higher lvls something

The you formulated it wrong ^_^

Reasons for ks
    1) just cause they are dumb
    2) you kicked them from a partz and want revenge
    3) they hate you
    4) they hate your clan or any1 from clan
    5) They love making ppl angry
    6) they love being idiots
    7) they want easy xp

Prolly missed some more :P

louch

Default Re: i need to ask the higher lvls something

Originally posted by Terrorblade
    The you formulated it wrong ^_^ *

Reasons for ks
    1) just cause they are dumb
    2) you kicked them from a partz and want revenge
    3) they hate you
    4) they hate your clan or any1 from clan
    5) They love making ppl angry
    6) they love being idiots
    7) they want easy xp

Prolly missed some more :P
    they just ran up out of nowhere and ksed, none got kicked, i dont even have a clan, plus i wasnt the pl, their just annoying little shits is what they are :angry:
    you turk women need to BEAT YOUR KIDS! god, your mothers are worse then white american moms :rollseyes:
    whats a turkish kids punishment? "no yo-yo for a week!" least our playstations get taken away :rollseyes:

Pwner4Last

Easy answer, make a rouge, macro it 24/7 if there's coming ksers to ur macro spot, go afk for like 5 hours, couse turks is macroing on a cyber cafe And has to sit at the computer 24/7, they suxx :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dont dis ksing...i remember in KO when getting 60 was still good(and getting 62 was like getting 68+) NoFears used to ks every harpy pull and we all laughed at them thinking theyre not getting any xp whats the point...........then they started beating us all to 60 cuz they never had to wait for a spot in party they just ks'd the whole time...so they actually got more xp overall than most of us nice people just sitting and waiting -_-

louch

i remember those days :unsure:
    long lines of people waiting for harpy spot...like 30+ harpys in 1 pull...lvl 40-50 in a good 1-2 hours...
    i want old ko back
    really only ksing you got was at harpys, plus EVERY class had a part in almost every party, but now.... sadness

Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Terrorblade

And if someone ks you it is just cause he's a stupid lil kid with unfinished brain.Sometimes they think they behave right, for example when i kick someone for a clannie after explanation he says "**** your hamster "or smth like that and starts to ks. *If you are looking for those guys, dont look for them here.
    im not looking for them here, nor am i accusing all 62+ turks of ksing, or all turks for that matter.
    im simply asking why a lvl 62+ would ks at apos, or even still party at apos, i even see it at derus all the time.
    all i was saying when i mentioned turks, is that i ONLY see turks doing it, im sure english speaking people do it too, but not nearly as much as turks do. and i just want to ask the turkish people here, why young turk kids, are so ignorant and pathetic?[/b]
    let me see i have a 62+ char and im turk does that make me a qualified kser??

i think i never ksed someone on purpose but hey dont believe me all turks are ksers according to u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast