I need clarification on some things.

This is a discussion on I need clarification on some things. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I little while ago i heard people were being hacked, turns out it was the load char bug. Well i ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Default I need clarification on some things.

I little while ago i heard people were being hacked, turns out it was the load char bug. Well i heard one of the characters was abyss... is abyss one of the chars "hacked"?

secondly if he was...
    i was in a party today... still am... with a mage named SAAH who has a +8 lycoan, this is the same staff abyss had correct?
    If you read the clan chat you can see the name Abyss mentioned... wether or not they mean the character abyss i don't know because i do not speak turkish, i just found it all kinda suspicious and would like things cleared up =) ty.

Anathema

lol...i know leh12 from real life and they are just talking about someones lvl ...and the other one makes a joke about it..abse -abyss sound seems..that's all bro..so calm down and the mage i think he was just lying

merchanter123

so calm down and the mage i think he was just lying
    he showed my the lycoan +8 in trades... so he wasn't lying,,, but ok.

dont worry anathema or w/e is prolly turk....dont want you to soil thier perfect reputation

merchanter123

i did make this post to start flames, i made it to help abyss if this info is anyway related to him being hacked.

tolgahan

dont worry anathema or w/e is prolly turk....dont want you to soil thier perfect reputation

lol...i know leh12 from real life and they are just talking about someones lvl ...and the other one makes a joke about it..abse -abyss sound seems..that's all bro..so calm down and the mage i think he was just lying *
    are u boring too. ok u can start to finger ur ass too.
    could u read what they are talking about. no ,ok then stfu for ppl not to think that u r n idiot.
    they say abse is 72. (edit:sorry its 74 )
    abse is like abyys n one of them is joking . "abyys ?"
    k?

damn right, those turks need put in thier place

tolgahan

go onnnnn
    dont write while u r fingering...