Haxxored -.-

This is a discussion on Haxxored -.- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well not very many of u knew me here i dont think :P but i played the character AiacoS (lvl ...
Page: 1

MiSS_DMeAnOr

well not very many of u knew me here i dont think :P

but i played the character AiacoS (lvl 70 warrior on beramus)

i got the account from a guy called Luasita (on this forum) and his in game name is bonecolector

i reccon that now hes gna try to sell it again so if Luasita comes to this forum again saying "selling warrior" its probably mine. i guess he'll change his name now so he will also say around 200k nps (approximately 182k) i think and with a +7 Spear of Player

i upgraded that <_<

So u know. Be carefull lol

not sure what im gonna do. might start from scratch or just go to Girakon - except i made the girakon account on the account he hacked so... Lol

funny. :lol:

zaffers

sorry u got hacked , but see it as a chance to move on

MiSS_DMeAnOr

all i can reply with is Lol, because this just makes me realise that it is just a game and it really doesnt matter

still that guys a bugger

ILoveYouToo

I&#39;m guessing alot more people are going to get hacked now that k2 put in this "updated security" bullshit

MiSS_DMeAnOr

yea i guess. Oh well...

k2 strikes again

Glader

k2 strikes again? LOL

Level your own damn character and you wouldn&#39;t be in any troubles.

Stop blaming others, it&#39;s just gonna lead to you making the same mistake again...

Banned

write cs ticket and get ur acc back lol

maniacmud

...since they recover babashopped accounts

Banned

I don&#39;t see why these new security measures should hurt babad accounts, imo previously baba&#39;d accounts are now safer than before. You can now change the email, and the secret questions, something you couldn&#39;t do before. Sorry you got hacked tho, happened to me a few times previously.

MiSS_DMeAnOr

k2 strikes again? LOL

Level your own damn character and you wouldn&#39;t be in any troubles.

Stop blaming others, it&#39;s just gonna lead to you making the same mistake again...[/b]

i have made my own account, i got a lvl 65 priest 62 rogue and 61 mage on it, just thought having a warrior would be fun.

Btw, where do i blame others? u make that sound like im the one that did somthing wrong here

i bought an account and the dude hacked it back - so i did the wrong thing???

yes i made a mistake buying it but i only posted it here to warn u not to buy from the gay

@ The_Guardian

i cant write cs ticket because the E-mail for my own account is disabled.

i used my sisters because mine was already used and now she deleted it so i cant get to CS Lol >_<

if she deleted it u can try to open it again
    if u can make the account she use to have u can enter it again