I need a GM's helP!

This is a discussion on I need a GM's helP! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I totaly screwed a while back i changed my email to a non existing email so they sent the email ...
Page: 1

I totaly screwed a while back i changed my email to a non existing email so they sent the email key to the fake email and there is no way to change my email unless a Gm helps me so if any has the email or msn to a gm or any way they can link me up to a gm please man help me out <3

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

srry but gms cant help u here, go and post it at official forums :mellow:

Banned

rofl thats really sux..

Banned

Try making the email that you sent it to. If it was a fake email and noone owns it then you might be able to make the address and receive the email

razzy

Try making the email that you sent it to. If it was a fake email and noone owns it then you might be able to make the address and receive the email[/b]
    good idea.

Also if you cannot reach any of the GM&#39;s, you should send in a CS ticket saying you do not remmember the information for that email address as you have not used it for a long long time. You should provide all the info from your previous transactions to show them that YOU are the REAL YOU. Tell them you want to change your email adress that is registered to your account. I&#39;m not 100% sure this will work, but if you havnt tried sending tickets to CS then mabey you should try this.

good luck mate