i need help

This is a discussion on i need help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is how thinks are: K2 sended an e-mail to all users with a key, and u can change your ...
Page: 1

SuperkakosO_0

This is how thinks are:

K2 sended an e-mail to all users with a key, and u can change your password with that key. I checked my friends e-mail and they received the mail.

The problem is that i boughted my char (72 lvl warrior), and that means that k2 mails are sended to the old owners e-mail adress.
    That means that i can t change my password, though he can. I talked to him and he told me he has no e-mail from k2(though i don t believe him). I can t also make a ticket to K2, cause i have nt that key, and tickets are closed.
    I mailed them from my email, with the paypal proof of gold premioum ,but they ain t answer.

I wanna hear your suggestions. tnx

Banned

uh they sending email to email of ur acc..no any email before and if you dont have email of ur acc is ur fault

first you must log to website..and then you will recieve email

SuperkakosO_0

I have logged in the site. Characher's e-mail is the old owner e-mail. So he got the key. I m the 1 that paying for that account like 8 months now. I can prove, i have all paypal's bills and billing history. The point is that i can t submit a ticket anymore. Dunno if any of u can submit a ticket but there must be a way to send me that key in the mail that paypal send's me the bill for premioum.

Waiting 4 help if any1 from u knows

MyBitch

well tou can login on another account on the website that you own and then send a ticket regarding that u cant change ur information since the email is outdated and deleted cuz of low login activitis.

try see if they wanna change it, it might help

SuperkakosO_0

well that might be a solution, though i have no other account with premioum, and they don t gonna pay attention i believe.

Looking forward for any other ideas and tnx 4 your time

MyBitch

newly created accounts got prem

wawh

well, i havent receivd the mail either, so maybe your friend isnt lying, just spam that "send key" thingy,,,

after 3 hours of spamming he willl receive it,

SuperkakosO_0

hmmmm thats a bit late cause i shouted on him for lieng