Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I need a help !

This is a discussion on I need a help ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kk but that realy wont help me...
Page: 2

Terrorblade

kk but that realy wont help me

kk but that realy wont help me [/b]
    yeah it does

i'm saying your fucked either way

Amarantha

i'm getting the same thing now, i dc'd from FT and now i'm getting invalid pass both on website and ingame, all my other accounts work tho.......

Terrorblade

i'm getting the same thing now, i dc'd from FT and now i'm getting invalid pass both on website and ingame, all my other accounts work tho.......[/b]
    Welcome to the club

Btw forgot to add: This account was mine all the time since old KO. (just to prevent some speculations)

Amarantha

well, this is screwed up, i also sent a cs ticket on my other account and provided a picture of my email account with a cs response showing it's my email, so hopefully k2 will actually do something about this.........

Amarantha

alright, it's 100% not a keylogger or website hack. because my other 3 accounts are working fine, my steam accounts still are fine and anything needing a password are all ok. it is for sure a bug on k2's side.

Terrorblade

it is for sure a bug on k2's side.[/b]
    I agree !

It just happened to me 10 minutes ago. Was just about to lure a group of evil wizards on d2 cz and dc. Tried to relog and Invalid Password. Asked in ventrilo if anybody sees me online, and a clannie said I was just on d1. He asked if I was going to bifrost and I said "wait" and then dc'd from the server again.

Amarantha

this is really screwed up, possibly a major db hack could be happening? i can't think of anything else that it could be.

It just happened to me 10 minutes ago. Was just about to lure a group of evil wizards on d2 cz and dc. Tried to relog and Invalid Password. Asked in ventrilo if anybody sees me online, and a clannie said I was just on d1. He asked if I was going to bifrost and I said "wait" and then dc'd from the server again.[/b]

so then u were able to get back on after u got invalid password?

so then u were able to get back on after u got invalid password? [/b]
    no, a clannie said he saw my character online on d1 without a staff in my hand. When he asked if I was going to bifrost he just got a response saying wait....but I wasn't on the account.

no, a clannie said he saw my character online on d1 without a staff in my hand. When he asked if I was going to bifrost he just got a response saying wait....but I wasn't on the account.[/b]

...... i bet sum1 hacked into K2's DB again........... omg.... i stlil have to seal my earrings and rings~! omg omg omg omg

if it is a db hack, i do hope k2 does a huge rollback.. :S

I_JuST_OwNed_U

holy shit...im glad my account with my items are sealed and have no gold prem to unseal them, i guess i wont even bother logging on for the time being... wish u guys gl, and hope this isnt a DB hack or anything of that sort.

edit: bfd i was makin fun of the guy that thinks that resetting the router will fix the password problem

k2 probably fucked up something, but dont expect to see any anouncements or anything about it. your kinda fucked until it magically fixes itself. its not like its the first time k2 has had a huge fuckup with passwords

nope, can't log into the website, says this account and password combination do not exist, or something along those lines.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast