Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I need a help !

This is a discussion on I need a help ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's very sad bro, the clan will try to help you out with some items...
Page: 4

it's very sad bro, the clan will try to help you out with some items

Terrorblade

EDIT: I had lost only Skelleton belt+0 and 720m (which is a lot on diez but nvm)
    All items were on my noob character on the account.

Niv Aslan

happened to me too. lost everything. a lvl 78 rogue- suddenly naked (after i got the pass back from k2).
    100% same case bro.
    sorry for u but im 99% sure that if ull get your char back, ull get it naked or with the noob items that k2 will give ya.

waton

well..you can login on website while the account is in use ingame..so if he first changed the pw than the email and than he dc'd you ingame..than its possible..
    but i dunno another explaination how it could be reacting like that bro.

the best thing is to send a ticket from another account..make sure you send it directly and hard..say your problem and on the bottom you jsut say that its really you and you give them prove of answers on secret questions and stuff.. keep trying bro

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

you'rs actually got fixed :/

hoping i get my account back

it happend to me too they hacked alot of things even the sealed :'(

Terrorblade

Erm guys ... if u wanna get our account back, u must sumbit a ticket with all the info about the other account, mainly payment (CaB number, last 4 digits of credit cards etc...)
    The whole procces took CS just 1 day and account was back in my hands.

Btw, my sealed items were on account ...just the hacker was bish and moved them on noob char.

Erm guys ... if u wanna get our account back, u must sumbit a ticket with all the info about the other account, mainly payment (CaB number, last 4 digits of credit cards etc...)
    The whole procces took CS just 1 day and account was back in my hands.

Btw, my sealed items were on account ...just the hacker was bish and moved them on noob char.[/b]
    i did, i sended a CST with my last 4 digits if my CC/ the account ID / my payment history / and the problem

im praying for my self

Canek

Same happened to me...tought was the day that they implemented the G1 thingy... i couldnt log to the game but i could log to the website... so it wasnt a big deal for me, anyways im guessing if that whole G1 thingy got something to do whit this.

SillyHo

Yeah I am very interested to know how many of you who were DB hacked also had accounts in the new G1? Maybe there is a leak in the new database they carry and it is allowing them some sort of access to account info with KO. I haven't made a G1 account yet, and if all of you who were hacked do have accounts there I will avoid it like I do with most "new" things K2 brings in.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

about the g1 and the ko acounts, i made 1 but i think the g1 acount has to be atached to the normal ko account, am i right? :mellow:

Terrorblade

I don't know if I can say that here, but BFD was told by GM that "The hacker was caught and we've dealed with him". That makes me think that the hacker was from K2.

Oh forgot to add, if u wanna get your account back, don't make the ticket about being hacked. Make it like u need to change the password. They changed my password and then I changed the rest ifo by myself.

I don't know if I can say that here, but BFD was told by GM that "The hacker was caught and we've dealed with him". That makes me think that the hacker was from K2.

Oh forgot to add, if u wanna get your account back, don't make the ticket about being hacked. Make it like u need to change the password. They changed my password and then I changed the rest ifo by myself.[/b]
    k ill make an other 1
    btw did you type the new pw in your CST or did you let them change it randomly?

Terrorblade

k ill make an other 1
    btw did you type the new pw in your CST or did you let them change it randomly?[/b]
    told them into what they should change it

MyBitch

I don't know if I can say that here, but BFD was told by GM that "The hacker was caught and we've dealed with him". That makes me think that the hacker was from K2.[/b]
    nothing says it should be a staff member. u know k2 dealing whit ppl could just mean they banned 1 noob account.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast