Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I need a help !

This is a discussion on I need a help ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nothing says it should be a staff member. u know k2 dealing whit ppl could just mean they banned 1 ...
Page: 5

Terrorblade

nothing says it should be a staff member. u know k2 dealing whit ppl could just mean they banned 1 noob account.[/b]
    okay then tell me how come my and bfd's info's were changed. U need to know the SQs. And since I don't have them saved anywhere, there could be no way how anyone changed them.

MyBitch

okay then tell me how come my and bfd's info's were changed. U need to know the SQs. And since I don't have them saved anywhere, there could be no way how anyone changed them.[/b]
    i got same case as u had going on right now so i know what ur saying..

what im saying is that it could be a hacker from outside, u dont know if there is a turk or chinese or someone els whit great hacking skils... if u can get into the DB then u also have acces to the SQ/SQA right?

im whit u that it sounds like 1 from the K2 staff done this and we all wanna blame K2 for alot but i just see it as we dont know who did it so we can put a name or a title on him/them beside we can kall him a hacker.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

honestly i dont care who less about who did it
    could have been the pope who did it, just want my account back

noisome

i noticed that this happened to a few people in diez maybe its just that server or is it in others ?

Huck

Happened the same to me 10 months ago. All info were changed, and no1 could have done that besides me. :mellow:

All my sealed items dissapeared along with my gb&#39;s. <_<

Got no help from Customer Support, that is why i quiited.

U both guys are GG, wish u have more luck than i had.

Terrorblade

it&#39;s easy to get Account back but other thing is ... how many items u had unsealed

Yeah I&#39;ve noticed that few ppl from diez got the same problem, looks like someone was hanging around for tips for hack :S

+1 to MyBitch. But I actually don&#39;t blame K2 for this one. Took them just one day to change my password and if they dealed with the hacker, it&#39;s better than keeping him hacking more whoever he was. Just hope this won&#39;t continue later.

I&#39;m now so frustrated everytime I DC

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

ppl from K2 tell me to wait
    /waiting

Btw
    When you guys had your account back, was it still in clan?
    or did they dlvl it whatsoever?
    or they just took the items and left it?

All items were on my noob character on the account.[/b]
    lol, i used to do the same with my friend&#39;s account, but they never believed it as a hack
    glad to see u got ur account back D:

Terrorblade

or they just took the items and left it?[/b]
    The character was still in clan, even the donated nps stayed the same. And was in same place where I dc&#39;ed before hack.

lol, i used to do the same with my friend&#39;s account, but they never believed it as a hack
    glad to see u got ur account back D:[/b]
    Thanks Alex, was easy to get account back. But will be harder to get the items back

circ3

see mi post .. i benn hacked in nobember. and until now. the sumit suport no cant help me. whit my items.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=185858

is realy hack of database

if you know how reover the items please , say to me. bro.

Slide-EYE

circ3 actualy Terror didnt get back items/money back ... they said they have no proove that he lost those items/money he said so they wont give them back ...
    im afraid u gotta have ss of your char and your items, but i think K2 will say something like some friend lent him those cool items bla bla and now he want them back even he gave items back to friends after it ...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Whats interesting is that you are all from dies?

Im glad you got your account back terror =]. Hope the rest of you do aswell.

Its difficult to say what it is, but surely it can&#39;t just be 1 person? I mean, how could 1 person hack 5 accounts in 1 go, and take all their items at the same time? And this is just the 5 that have posted in this topic... there could be more for all we know.

Nick

ppl from K2 tell me to wait
    /waiting
    Btw
    or they just took the items and left it?[/b]
    do i hear a big chance of a keilingspree getting his account soon again and play with me and the rest ? :wub:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345