Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I need help with Cape Quest.

This is a discussion on I need help with Cape Quest. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix I tanked Cathious on Tigan before :P 2 Tankers is a must, few drainers and some ...
Page: 2

Gate7

Originally posted by Felix
    I tanked Cathious on Tigan before :P

2 Tankers is a must, few drainers and some good healers. Make sure you are outside the manna zapping range with your preists. Always make sure the duffs are kept up too otherwise you will struggle to *beat the regen. We orginally done it with 2 lvl 62 warriors back in the days of KONS so it is possible to do with low lvl.
    Yeah but your def is insane :-P seriously now, no massive ? For me that is the problem on doin it with lvl50 chars.

Either way, after doing it a few times, the lvl of the tankers is probably irrelevant if they can combo fast enough and there's 2 of em. I was always the duffer, not a dedicated healer to any tanker and always outside the main party. I healed as it looked best to me and kept ressing for the fun of it :-)

As your set-up is Mental, I would say just add crappy 5% drainers and you should do it.

_DecapitatoR_

2 tanks is obviously not necessary if i could tank it by myself with like 2 drainers. My ap was only 2k aswell :P there are warriors with much higher h43r: . Just learn to combo!

yea ur warrior has no skills if he cant kill it with 2.3k ap. get a better skilled warrior or get a another warrior to help that no skilled warrior u got. kinda pathetic to not be able to outdamage the regen with 2.3k ap. he just sucks.

sophiem

u need debuffer

Mental_Anguish

Thanks you all for your advice positive and flames, its all knowledge I am grateful for. Close topic plzz, I think I have learned enough to be able to do this, just need to coordinate more clannies at 1 time.

BTW I tried with my lvl 50 rogue, was not fun, lol, was funny as hell though. Died pathetically. So I use my lvl 63 Warrior for tank. Key word is MY WARRIOR. I have many characters, I think I will be able to work it out now.

Thanks again.

P.S. I can't believe that no one flamed for posting in wrong section, lol.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I say it bollocks a warrior can solo Tank Cathious with 2.1/2.3k ap.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Luigi
    Best idea tho is to go to this arena by Urself, and wait for some other clan to attack. When they kill Caith just loot the box faster then they do and presto- U got a cape :P

/sarcasm
    lol :wub:

I solo tanked it as well as eric over 50 times with 2.2k ap, ta

My suggestion is use 2 tankers; you'll need a 1920 on each depending on weather you have it massived but aside from that you'll be fine. Try and keep it in the clan though makes it so much more of an achievement when you do it your selves.

Wyvern

i tanked Cathious about 1 months ago (i reskilled n i was 55 archer 50 sin for arrow shower n drains) with a warior n 2-3 drainers it was easy too ( it was my 1st Cathious :P )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12