Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need to learn manners.

This is a discussion on I need to learn manners. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; topic name change Cant even share an opinion lal and for those who read this thread i still think hes ...
Page: 1

Default I need to learn manners.

topic name change

Cant even share an opinion lal and for those who read this thread i still think hes f bastard seriosly.

Peace.
    Last edited by rambo14k; 03-24-2011 at 12:29 AM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ur an asshole, trust me.

Theres nothing more annoying then KING CHAT SPAM ! (just like typing in caps but i had to show it). You, sir a true asshole just cuz calling tht one of the most gg guy in this server.

Call me w.e you think is all good

But thats what i think of som1 that i dont know. ANd any1 that dont know him if get such answer would prolly think so too

Oww

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

lmao as king you have to make certain rules, if you do one king-chat for someone, you'll be bound to have to do it for a few more people, and if you just block PM's people will be pissed.

For your information, he also refused it for his clannie. The reason is very simple, if he shout for one, he has to shout for everyone who needs it just to be fair. So he has to control the shouting time otherwise he will always shouting witch is really annoying. Now, if you are a real man, pm him back to apologize for your childish reaction.

Banned

You deserve to not get your message shouted, ever...

Banned Senior Member

Lemme get this straight..... you didnt get what you want, so you're going to complain and make it public?

Ok, just making sure. Good luck in your quest for vengeance.

You was quite rude to your King. But he still Love You. :P

As king before to keep the nation happy kings normally set certain rules merchunt shouts happen during the 10 minutes sign up for Eslant dungeon doing it before then will interfere with the Border Defense war & Chaos and as a knight you know when to log everyday to get your shouts out make sure ya get pmed early to him so you get it up fast but dont forget most kings let it go across the screen once before posting the next shout.

and by all means kings can just block their PMs if you want and not even respond

and ranzoape is a gae arse hole <3 ya ranzo

my dear friend Ranzo is a respectable guy. As Wnx says, our alliance only does the merch shouts at a set time. I know you have an official forum account , on his thread requesting for King votes he says he will do Merch shouts then. Its not pick who he choses to shout. You right away call him an asshole as soon as you dont get your way. Frankly pisses me off considering Ranzo helps so many people with xping/trade moderating/running my clan forum and a dear member of my clan council. I wont have anyone flame him in my house...

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    my dear friend Ranzo is a respectable guy. As Wnx says, our alliance only does the merch shouts at a set time. I know you have an official forum account , on his thread requesting for King votes he says he will do Merch shouts then. Its not pick who he choses to shout. You right away call him an asshole as soon as you dont get your way. Frankly pisses me off considering Ranzo helps so many people with xping/trade moderating/running my clan forum and a dear member of my clan council. I wont have anyone flame him in my house...
    Just how exactly am i flaming him just by saying what i think Seriosly

All i mean is thats what i consider a bastard really.

W.e i made my poinst close thread

tna

rofl stop crying
    regardless hes an asshole or not (idk him), this pic truly shows nothing, only that you are crying.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Just how exactly am i flaming him just by saying what i think Seriosly

All i mean is thats what i consider a bastard really.

W.e i made my poinst close thread
    Yes you flame the King. And all you have proven is that you are a crybaby. Learn to take a "No".

Little archer Senior Member

overreaction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast