I need this question answered ASAP

This is a discussion on I need this question answered ASAP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Could you guys PLEASE answer this one question? The 6th key human side is bugged and doesn't spawn I've heard. ...
Page: 1

Road

Default I need this question answered ASAP

Could you guys PLEASE answer this one question? The 6th key human side is bugged and doesn't spawn I've heard. But I also heard it only spawns during DLW OR LW and will then dissapear. So if I camp the two spots by asga During DLW today I'm garunteed to run into him? I want to get this quest done today so I need the answer today. Please help me, I'm sinserly grateful to anyone who can answer my question truthfully.

Banned

When the war starts they get resetted so ya..

Banned

I thought it was only LW, dunno if it was DLW too b/c no invasion..

TuPadre

Just wait until the server maintenance <_<

Road

Isn't the server maintence after 1am EST? I can't stay up that late on a school night...

Anonimous_User

Originally posted by Road
    Isn't the server maintence after 1am EST? I can't stay up that late on a school night...
    Maybe you could ask a friend to do it for you after server restart. Otherwise just wait till they reset right before wars.

Road

:angry: It wasn't in the two spawns when the war started... :angry:

At least I got the Hyde near goblins, but It droped coins. I must of killed like 5 of those and still no drop :/.