Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually Waggy ( not wanting to start anything ) but in the convo , I said I would see what ...
Page: 10

Banned Senior Member

Actually Waggy ( not wanting to start anything ) but in the convo , I said I would see what I could. Their case was needing pw's reset and all that type of service. I told them every piece of Info I needed to have anything done ( the same Info CS would ask for ) and There was barely any of it, not even the personal info that someone should know about their own account, so they were denied any support untill their info was 100% valid.

I still wub you though

LiveToRemember

Zaraki man wtf?I've defenetly 100% lost any kind of respect......

Teuroz/fingor

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Actually Waggy ( not wanting to start anything ) but in the convo , I said I would see what I could. *Their case was needing pw's reset and all that type of service. *I told them every piece of Info I needed to have anything done ( the same Info CS would ask for ) and There was barely any of it, not even the personal info that someone should know about their own account, so they were denied any support untill their info was 100% valid.

I still wub you though
    well u could tell that right away, i have been keeping hope on and keep spamming u on msn and here... asking if there is anything u can do, but no answer :wacko:

Banned Senior Member

That would partially be my fault and i'm sorry for that. My MSN gets around and I get people adding me everyday and I wipe my list from anyone I dont talk to on a regular basis so when I get a msn later all I see is an unknown email addy.

evenson

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Actually Waggy ( not wanting to start anything ) but in the convo , I said I would see what I could. *Their case was needing pw's reset and all that type of service. *I told them every piece of Info I needed to have anything done ( the same Info CS would ask for ) and There was barely any of it, not even the personal info that someone should know about their own account, so they were denied any support untill their info was 100% valid.

I still wub you though

If you're talking about me you're full of shit, considering i gave you EVERY SINGLE piece of info ever needed. Your sad excuse was, "You were going to sell your char" And i replied with "Ya i was just mad." 5 minutes later i ask you why you help temp, he was selling his char and you reply "HE WAS MAD!" haha, keep the sad excuses coming.

Banned Senior Member

no, i'm talking about the 3 members of Cracked I was in a msn convo with in which Wagyar was talking about on his post

I haven't read half this thread, but I could care less what all your arguments are. I know firsthand that Will's a good guy and that he's trying. You guys can be as bitchy as you want, I'll just keep supporting him.

I haven't read half this thread, but I could care less what all your arguments are. I know firsthand that Will's a good guy and that he's trying. You guys can be as bitchy as you want, I'll just keep supporting him.

Erian

Originally posted by Seni
    i second the gay fag. there is like 5000 people playing on diez. Im willing to bet more than 150 people (probrally off) have problem. Will is 1 person he's not gonna have time to do all that. Remember he has a job, a char that he play and he's gonna put all that off. He helps but he can't help all the time. The reason that he could get tempest done is because they're on vent and we always talk about the issues.

Erian

Originally posted by Seni
    i second the gay fag. there is like 5000 people playing on diez. Im willing to bet more than 150 people (probrally off) have problem. Will is 1 person he's not gonna have time to do all that. Remember he has a job, a char that he play and he's gonna put all that off. He helps but he can't help all the time. The reason that he could get tempest done is because they're on vent and we always talk about the issues.

Banned

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seni
    i second the gay fag. there is like 5000 people playing on diez im willing to bet more than 150 people (probrally off) have problem. Will is 1 person he's gonna have time to do all that. Remember he has a job, a char that he play and he's gonna put all that off. He helps but he can't help all the time. The reason that he could get tempest done is because they're on vent and we always talk about the issues.[/b]
    so do we on msn and irc

Banned

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seni
    i second the gay fag. there is like 5000 people playing on diez im willing to bet more than 150 people (probrally off) have problem. Will is 1 person he's gonna have time to do all that. Remember he has a job, a char that he play and he's gonna put all that off. He helps but he can't help all the time. The reason that he could get tempest done is because they're on vent and we always talk about the issues.[/b]
    so do we on msn and irc

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    I wouldn't be getting tempest help if I knew he was quitting. *To my knowledge He's staying for now ( notice the lack of posts in his selling thread ). *If he still plans to quit, then I will deal with that situation as well. *Getting Temp a rollback ( I didnt ask, I was told they would ) is not so he can sell his stuff, it's because the hacking is out of the blue and wouldnt see a reason for it
    I think if he was selling his account, he shouldn't be getting help in the first place. People that get hacked and still want to play are left with shit, while tempest get's to have hiss stuff back to sell them for USD. That's just not right.[/b]

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    I wouldn't be getting tempest help if I knew he was quitting. *To my knowledge He's staying for now ( notice the lack of posts in his selling thread ). *If he still plans to quit, then I will deal with that situation as well. *Getting Temp a rollback ( I didnt ask, I was told they would ) is not so he can sell his stuff, it's because the hacking is out of the blue and wouldnt see a reason for it
    I think if he was selling his account, he shouldn't be getting help in the first place. People that get hacked and still want to play are left with shit, while tempest get's to have hiss stuff back to sell them for USD. That's just not right.[/b]

i dunno why everyones complaining so much

if tempest remains hacked, we get a years worth of whining...

this way he sells his character and we dont get anymore pointless whining

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast