Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dunno why everyones complaining so much if tempest remains hacked, we get a years worth of whining... this way ...
Page: 11

i dunno why everyones complaining so much

if tempest remains hacked, we get a years worth of whining...

this way he sells his character and we dont get anymore pointless whining

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

The irony here is im getting bitched at for trying to sell my items, while on the othere hand almost evereone whos flaming me/phantom has bought 500+ items in usd. :lol:

The irony here is im getting bitched at for trying to sell my items, while on the othere hand almost evereone whos flaming me/phantom has bought 500+ items in usd. :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by TempesT
    but therefor these guys here didnt get any customer support because they did something which is not allowed.. BUT YOU DO GET IT KAPISH?

Banned

Originally posted by TempesT
    but therefor these guys here didnt get any customer support because they did something which is not allowed.. BUT YOU DO GET IT KAPISH?

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    but therefor these guys here didnt get any customer support because they did something which is not allowed.. BUT YOU DO GET IT KAPISH?[/b]
    dose flaming someone all day make your turkish e-penis bigger?

<!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    but therefor these guys here didnt get any customer support because they did something which is not allowed.. BUT YOU DO GET IT KAPISH?[/b]
    dose flaming someone all day make your turkish e-penis bigger?

dah

So what? i've been hacked like Hmm 2 times and never got rolled back so stop bitching

Temp > you

dah

So what? i've been hacked like Hmm 2 times and never got rolled back so stop bitching

Temp > you

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

<!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    u DID something...he technically hasnt yet hes attempting to but hasnt yet hence uve broken a rule and he hasnt yet :P

<!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    u DID something...he technically hasnt yet hes attempting to but hasnt yet hence uve broken a rule and he hasnt yet :P

Banned

Ok, So i want to rape a girl.. i pick her up take her to my home but she doesnt want it.. but im going to rape her when im home i put her in a door and get ready to rape her.. but then the police comes and they see that i want to rape her so they take me away BUT i didnt raped her yet.. so they let me free?

Banned

Ok, So i want to rape a girl.. i pick her up take her to my home but she doesnt want it.. but im going to rape her when im home i put her in a door and get ready to rape her.. but then the police comes and they see that i want to rape her so they take me away BUT i didnt raped her yet.. so they let me free?

Originally posted by Zaraki
    no they charge u with intent to rape but not actual rape...2 different crimes 2 different punishments...same as intent to murder and actual murder

Originally posted by Zaraki
    no they charge u with intent to rape but not actual rape...2 different crimes 2 different punishments...same as intent to murder and actual murder

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast