Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TempesT Equility is not possible, There will always be the weak and the strong, and the rich ...
Page: 12

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TempesT
    Equility is not possible, There will always be the weak and the strong, and the rich and the poor. If you a TRUE believer in equility then stop eatting meat, and move to china.
    Ok.
    Temp come with me pls
    chinks unite.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TempesT
    Equility is not possible, There will always be the weak and the strong, and the rich and the poor. If you a TRUE believer in equility then stop eatting meat, and move to china.
    Ok.
    Temp come with me pls
    chinks unite.

Chronos

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    Ok, So i want to rape a girl.. i pick her up take her to my home but she doesnt want it.. but im going to rape her when im home i put her in a door and get ready to rape her.. but then the police comes and they see that i want to rape her so they take me away BUT i didnt raped her yet.. so they let me free?
    no they charge u with intent to rape but not actual rape...2 different crimes 2 different punishments...same as intent to murder and actual murder[/b]
    *cough* owned *cough*

Chronos

<!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    Ok, So i want to rape a girl.. i pick her up take her to my home but she doesnt want it.. but im going to rape her when im home i put her in a door and get ready to rape her.. but then the police comes and they see that i want to rape her so they take me away BUT i didnt raped her yet.. so they let me free?
    no they charge u with intent to rape but not actual rape...2 different crimes 2 different punishments...same as intent to murder and actual murder[/b]
    *cough* owned *cough*

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    So do we, He intent aswell to sell it but he didnt really sold it...

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    So do we, He intent aswell to sell it but he didnt really sold it...

evenson

Originally posted by Zaraki@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

The irony here is im getting bitched at for trying to sell my items, while on the othere hand almost evereone whos flaming me/phantom has bought 500+ items in usd. :lol:
    but therefor these guys here didnt get any customer support because they did something which is not allowed.. BUT YOU DO GET IT KAPISH?
    u DID something...he technically hasnt yet hes attempting to but hasnt yet hence uve broken a rule and he hasnt yet :P[/b]

Hes broken 2 rules already, thanks coming out to state your opinion again cama

evenson

Originally posted by Zaraki@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

The irony here is im getting bitched at for trying to sell my items, while on the othere hand almost evereone whos flaming me/phantom has bought 500+ items in usd. :lol:
    but therefor these guys here didnt get any customer support because they did something which is not allowed.. BUT YOU DO GET IT KAPISH?
    u DID something...he technically hasnt yet hes attempting to but hasnt yet hence uve broken a rule and he hasnt yet :P[/b]

Hes broken 2 rules already, thanks coming out to state your opinion again cama

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

Hes broken 2 rules already, thanks coming out to state your opinion again cama [/b][/quote]
    i can only state what i know...all thats been said is he has the intent to sell but hasnt yet

uve broken more than 2 though

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

Hes broken 2 rules already, thanks coming out to state your opinion again cama [/b][/quote]
    i can only state what i know...all thats been said is he has the intent to sell but hasnt yet

uve broken more than 2 though

Vlein

and he didnt get any help, temp broke 2 and got help GASPER!!!

Vlein

Originally posted by Vlein
    which 2 were they? all i know of is intending to sell his account which isnt technically breaking a rule YET until he actually sells

Originally posted by Vlein
    which 2 were they? all i know of is intending to sell his account which isnt technically breaking a rule YET until he actually sells

Vlein

intending my balls, theres a whole thread about him selling, but w/e. he also shared accounts, which is a TOS VIOLATION!!!!@#!!!

and i can only guess where he got his raptor and giga from *guesses*

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast