Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; intending my balls, theres a whole thread about him selling, but w/e. he also shared accounts, which is a TOS ...
Page: 13

Vlein

intending my balls, theres a whole thread about him selling, but w/e. he also shared accounts, which is a TOS VIOLATION!!!!@#!!!

and i can only guess where he got his raptor and giga from *guesses*

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Vlein
    intending my balls, theres a whole thread about him selling, but w/e. he also shared accounts, which is a TOS VIOLATION!!!!@#!!!

wasnt his raptor given to him by sum1? and giga clan item? lol........vlein uve never shared ur account? i sure as hell know evensen has as well as MANY others that has nothing to do with phantom thats k2's cs's fault for rolling back his account after he got hacked...whats phantom gonna say 'roll back his account or ill cry!'...use ur head phantom cant MAKE them do anything they chose to bend the rules and roll him back

and yes intend to sell have u seen him sell anything? nope just making topics about it....lets not mention evenson's track record with selling and buying items though for USD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Vlein

wasnt his raptor given to him by sum1? and giga clan item? lol........vlein uve never shared ur account? i sure as hell know evensen has as well as MANY others that has nothing to do with phantom thats k2's cs's fault for rolling back his account after he got hacked...whats phantom gonna say 'roll back his account or ill cry!'...use ur head phantom cant MAKE them do anything they chose to bend the rules and roll him back

and yes intend to sell have u seen him sell anything? nope just making topics about it....lets not mention evenson's track record with selling and buying items though for USD

Banned Senior Member

Nothing has been done to Temp's account at this time anyways

The Raptor, he traded his Hell Breaker +7 for it ( Something we all told him not to do )

The Gig Axe, he bought a +7 from a clanny and traded it shortly after + coin/items ( not sure how much ) for the +8

NOBODY recieves items from GM's in the clan ( if thats what you were trying to point to Vlein )

Banned Senior Member

Nothing has been done to Temp's account at this time anyways

The Raptor, he traded his Hell Breaker +7 for it ( Something we all told him not to do )

The Gig Axe, he bought a +7 from a clanny and traded it shortly after + coin/items ( not sure how much ) for the +8

NOBODY recieves items from GM's in the clan ( if thats what you were trying to point to Vlein )

Vlein

cama every1 that shares acct doesnt get help from cs, and i personally dont share accts, well mine anyway. the point is he WAS gonna get help even after sharing accts, which is gay

Vlein

cama every1 that shares acct doesnt get help from cs, and i personally dont share accts, well mine anyway. the point is he WAS gonna get help even after sharing accts, which is gay

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Gig +7+9b+misc dm drops(about4b) worth= gig +8
    Hell breaker +7 stright trade for raptor +8

1 chit +8 form koranking um...2.7b
    1 chit +8 form some random guy in moradon uh.......2.1
    3 chit +8 self made.

All my jewels were the clans if you wondering about my stuff kk?

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Gig +7+9b+misc dm drops(about4b) worth= gig +8
    Hell breaker +7 stright trade for raptor +8

1 chit +8 form koranking um...2.7b
    1 chit +8 form some random guy in moradon uh.......2.1
    3 chit +8 self made.

All my jewels were the clans if you wondering about my stuff kk?

LiveToRemember

Remember u screaming on vent when u madethose chitins :lol: :P

LiveToRemember

Remember u screaming on vent when u madethose chitins :lol: :P

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213